{Stole My Heart}

~READ THE NOTE AT THE END!!

and sorry I took so long on updating but here it is! Thank you for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Louis' POV**

               "Now Louis have you done any kind of self-harm lately?" Dr. Donfoard asked while I played with the hem of my jacket as I shook my head nervously trying to hide the fact I had in fact 'cut' he sighed and wrote down something on the paper he had "now Louis show me your arms, both of them" I looked down ashamed 'I feel awful lying now I'll have to punish myself....' I slowly pulled my sleeves up and all the deep scars made by my blade showed. They were red but not bleeding and that's because they healed a bit. He sighed and wrote down some more "are you gonna speak at all?" I shook my head 'no'.

           "Look Louis you need to start speaking again it's been four years since you've talked. I've heard your mum talk about what you were like before. Full of life, funny, outgoing and very talented when it came to music look I know it's hard but people care about you all you need to do is let people in and you can start by talking" I looked away and kept my lips shut in a straight line like always "alright well you think about that and I'll see you next session" I nodded once more and walked out. Its really not true that I don't talk at all, I mean I do but to myself when I'm at to the lake in the woods which was only really a short 20minute walk from my house. It's almost like my sisters are there with me because I used to take them there before the accident that is.... (A/N: I know his sisters aren't dead but it's just part of the story)

{FLASHBACK}

   I was just 10, Lottie was just 9 and Fizzy was 7. (A/N: I know that Lottie is not a year younger but once again it's just a One-Shot okay? Okay back to the story) I was at home with them ,my mum finally thought of me responsible enough to take care of them while she went out for three hours at most. We were playing hide and seek when I heard two screams. I ran into the kitchen only to find three men holding Fizzy and Lottie while holding knives to their necks. I froze, I couldn't breath and I certainly couldn't call for help.

          The three men saw me and the one in the middle grabbed me and I kicked like crazy because I knew if I got away I couod call for help. They tied them up on chairs while the third one held me "now kid you have 1 minute to bring us something of value if you are late one of them dies you've got two minutes"  I sobbed this is sick! I ran around the house looking and searching. But found nothing. It was nearing a minute and I heard Lottie scream like crazy "FIZZY! NO!!" I cried harder but kept going I need to save Lottie.

I knew I had 9 seconds only 9.

50....

My breath caught in my throat.

55....

No! No no no no no

58....

"AH!" The scream was cut short and I dropped on the ground 'I couldn't save them' I kept on crying until they left. I ran down stairs not daring to see them. I grabbed the phone and called the police. They came and so did my mom. That was the worst day of my life I had just lost my two best friends.

{FLASHBACK Over}

             I sobbed in my hands. I ran to the woods and to the lake. The water shone as the warm light of the afternoon hit it. I just watched as tears slid down my eyes. I hate this, I hate living All I want to do is die but I can't ever do it.