Freddy x Krisha: Part 2

Krisha was now in U.S.A. where there are no parents issues, no annoying and flirty fiance and no one telling her what they want her supposed to do.

She took a taxi and rode to her old house, she hoped no one moved there. But in a relief, when she got there, the house was empty.

She unlocked the house with a key and went inside. She took a look around the house.

"It's still the same when we're gone." She said to herself and she walked up to her bedroom that is pink filled with dolls on the shelves, head accessories and ribbons.

"I'm home." She said and she flopped down on her old bed and she slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~~

Krisha woke up the next day and yawned as she stretched her arms and her legs. She slowly walked to her bathroom and stripped off her clothes then took a brisk shower.

After that, she grabbed a pink towel from the towel rack and dried off her body.  She puts it around her body and walked out of the bathroom smell like cherry blossom.

She walked to her suit case and opened it. Krisha took out a pink tank top, her undergarments and knees length shorts. She wore them and then she walked to her vanity and grabbed a comb then combed her hair until her pink hair is soft and straight.

"I need to move my toys to the attic." She said as she walked out of her room and went to the basement. She turned on the lights and grabbed two boxes and went back up to her room.

She puts her toys in the boxes and some of her head accessories. Once she's finished, she brought the boxes up to the attic one by one.

Short time skip.....

She finished redoing her house and she went to the kitchen and have three nutella sandwiches  for breakfast.

"NUTELLA'S THE BEST!!!!" She shouted and ate her sandwiches happily.

There was a soft thud on the door and Krisha walked to the door then opened to see a rolled newspaper on the door mat. She picked it up and closed the door.

'That reminds me, I need to find a job to pay the house.' She thought as she went to the ads. She looked at the jobs until something caught her peachy pink eyes.

HELP WANTED

FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA

Night guard
Night shift: 12 am - 6 am
$120. 50 per week

Call Now!
1-888- FAZ-FAZBEAR
(can't memorize them all)

"This will be good." She said then she picked up her phone and dialed that number.

"Hello, This is from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, the boss speaking."

"Hi, I want to take the night guard job, please."

"Ah, yes, of course, just give me your complete name, age and your size."

"Krisha Garubesu, 20 years old and my size is 20."

"Okay, Ms. Garubesu, your job will start tonight. Come here at 11: 45 p.m. so that you can get your uniform and I can show you around."

"Oh you don't have to, sir. I've been there since I was a kid but sure, I'll be there."

"Wonderful, see ya tonight."

"Bye."

Then the call ended.

Krisha grabbed the remote beside her and turned on the t.v.

She stopped at Animax and the anime show, 'Twin Star Exorcist" started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nighttime came, Krisha changed her clothes: Pink t- shirt, black jeans, biker's jacket and black ankle length boots.

She brushed her hair and styled it half-up, half-down with a heart shape clip at the back of her hair.

After that, she went to the garage and opened the garage door. She looked around and found the car key on the desk. She picked it up and opened the car door of her  black Subaru then hopped inside.

She turned on the engine and drove out of the house.

~~~~~~~~

She finally made it to the pizza place and parked the Subaru in the front parking lot.

She walked out of the car ad took a look at the pizzeria. "It looks creepy at night, but oh well." She shrugged and walked inside the pizzeria.

"Ah, you must be, Ms. Garubesu." The boss said as he turned to look at Krisha.

"I heard that your the daughter of Hanabusa Garubesu." He said as he raised his eyebrow and Krisha's eyes widened. "Wait, how did you know?" She asked.

"I was watching the news about you went missing after you called, but don't worry, I won't tell. You left Japan for a reason." He said with an assuring smile.

"Thank you, sir...."

"It's Kinsten and your welcome. Here's your uniform by the way." He said as he handed the folded uniform to her.

"Thank you." She said.

"You better hurry, your shift is about to start." He said at his wrist watch as he left the pizzeria.

"Yes, sir." She then went to the rest room and changed her uniform. She walked outside and headed to the office.

The bell chimed 12 a.m. and the phone started to ring.

~~~~~~~

After the introduction, the tips on using the buttons, the reminders to conserve power and lastly, to prevent herself from getting killed by the animatronics.

"Okay, Krisha, stay calm, you can do this." She said to herself while she checked the cameras from different rooms. (except the kitchen)

"Where is that d*mn rabbit?" She asked to herself while she tapped the camera to camera until she stopped at the backroom.

"Found you." She said then she puts the tablet down and sighed.
~~~~~~

The clock chimed 6 a.m. that means she survived.

"YES NUTELLA, HERE I COME!" She shouted then she ran out of the office. Once she made it to the show stage, she looked at the animatronics and glared at them. "B**ches." She scowled and left the pizzeria.

She drove her Subaru and went home to have a nice nutella sandwich again.

"Next night, I'll bring a gun, also bring nutella for a midnight snack." She said while she chewed her sandwich.