Chapter 35

"Is it this one?" I ask, holding up another hoodie to the camera. This time, it's a plain black sweatshirt with the Nike logo across the front in white.

"Nope." the answer comes which causes me to hang it back on the rail.

"What about this? Are you sure it's not a sweater?" I sigh, holding out a sludge green baggy jumper.

"Positive. Try something a little bit lighter."

"I've been through all the hoodies you left here, I'm starting on the sweaters" I reply, ignoring what he tells me.

"No. Nope. Not that one either. Next." It keeps going, me searching through the mound of hoodies and sweatshirts piled beside me until I find the one I'm looking for. Except Chenle won't tell me what it looks like. "Ooo wait a second, that'd look good on you."

The one I'm currently holding is a white Tommy Hilfiger hoodie with flags of various countries running down the side. It's a bit thick, fleece inside which makes its lovely and warm while the design on the front makes it remain chic. I remember seeing him wear it a few times and while slightly tight on him - thus absolutely jaw dropping - it'll be baggy on me meaning cute.

"Chenle..." I groan.

"What?" he replies innocently.

"Stop it! Anyway, I don't think we're going to find the sweater you're after here, you've probably got it with you." I sigh.

"I know, I was trying to find one that'd look good on you. Please wear it." he begs as I role my eyes.

"You flirtatious little trollop." I huff.

"What?"
"English insult." I answer, clutching the material in my hands.

"But please wear it!"

"Why?" I question, raising an eyebrow at him through the screen.

"Because all guys like it when girls wear their clothes! It'd look really cute on you!" He sighs, causing my face to flush red and a nervous smile to spread.

"Really?" I doubtfully reply.

"Yes! Aren't you going to laser quest today with the girls anyway?"

"Yeah." I shrug.

"So you can wear it then!" He suggests.

"Chenle, go to sleep already, the excitement of your comeback is making you tired - you did a really good job though. I loved it, you were all perfect."

"Thank you Rae, and I guess that you're right. I do need sleep." he chuckles lightly.

"Go to bed, I'll speak to you soon." I smile.

"You'd better wear it! I want photo evidence." he winks.

"I will, goodnight Chenle." I smile, waving as he does the same before hanging up the Skype call.

Yes, Chenle did call me all the way from Korea to 'make sure he hadn't lost a jumper because he couldn't remember if he'd brought it with him'. Typical, particularly since it turned out to be a lie just so he could figure out what he'd make me wear.

But that thought makes flowers bloom in my stomach as I put away the hoodies that I piled up on his bed, simply hanging them on the rail. I deliberately leave out the Hilfiger jumper, knowing that I'll wear it. He knows it too.

Smiling to myself, I exit his room and enter my own. On my way in, I check the time and see that we have around fifteen minutes before we need to go since it's nearly 4pm. Bowling is booked for 5, me heading out with Manager Lee to pick up my friends whilst Manager Hong leaves with my fellow members around fifteen minutes after us so that we all get there on time.