antidote // matty

warnings: sadness, anxiety (don't worry about tw because i don't write those)

//

you screamed, the thunder was too much for you to bare. you hated this, hated how childish you acted towards the weather, but it had been that way since you were little. every storm sent you on edge.
you heard footsteps padding across the floor and into the bedroom, "baby? what's wrong?" matty asked as he made his way towards you. you didn't even have time to answer before another clap of thunder hit and you cried out.
"oh, babe." he soothed, moving closer to you and into his lap, he stroked your hair while whispering things into your ear.
"i'm s-sorry, matty." you whimpered.
"love, there's nothing to be sorry over, it's fine." he smiled at you and kissed your head.
"but there is, im such a child when storms come and i can't control it and i don't know why you're even with me anymore." you went on rambling until you were out of breathe.
"y/n, don't say that. don't you ever fucking say that again." he lifted your face up gently so you were looking into his eyes, "i love you. i love you for every flaw, every problem, everything." he paused to wipe your tears away, "nothing as small as you crying over a thunderstorm could ever make me leave."
you smiled a little, you loved matty. sometimes you couldn't believe he was yours, completely yours.
"i love you too, matty."
he kissed you, your lips moving slow and in rhythm together, like your mouths were made for one another.
"you can't get rid of me so easily, baby. I'll never leave your side."

--

a/n: this is v short but since i said I'd write 4 imagines this week, i've decided two will be short and two will be long so yeah