8.Damn Blue

Blue's POV

I pick up the cell phone and dial a certain number that should know all about this.

"Princess?"

"What the fudge Theodore?!" I scream but my voice is hoarse.

"Woah, princess, have you been crying?" He asks sounding worried and I laugh bitterly.

"Why would you do this to me"

"Do what baby?"

"Don't play dumb!" I yell and I hear his voice hitch at my tone.

"Princess, Calm down."

"Why would you burn down the only thing I love?! You say you know everything about me! Do you know how important that was to me?!"

"Baby calm down"

"Don't fudging baby me."

"Blue" he says in a warning tone, but instead I stand and pace the room pulling at my hair.

"Blue!" He yells and I narrow my eyes and the phone.

"Fudge. You"

I know that was pathetic but I only curse when I'm seriously mad.

Right now, I'm just devastated.

I hang up and shove my phone into my back pocket.

I quickly get out of the apartment, locking my door and practically running to the bus station.

When I get to the cafe, Theodore and some other men stood watching it burn, Theodore with a smirk on his face.

My face turns into a deadly scowl and I'm sure I look like a mad woman with my hair in all directions.

On the other side, Pa and Ma stand looking at their hard work burn down.

My heart breaks as I take them in shoulders slouched, huddled together as they watch the flames.

I sprint towards them and practically jump them as the tears pour down my face.

"I'm so sorry guys"

"Oh bunny, its okay" Ma sympathizes

"No its not Ma" I sob "I'm gonna make this right"

"Bunny-"

"No. This is all my fault"

"Blue-"

"Ma" I warn

"If you would just-"

"May I speak to Blue for a second" I stiffen at the voice.

"Just the person I want to talk to." I detach myself from Ma and drag Theodore to his car.

"If you wanted me that bad you could've-"

Smack!

His head turns to he side as my palm connects with his cheek.

"I guess I deserve that" he says turning back towards me wincing slightly. "Let me explain. I-"

Smack!

All I see is red as his head snaps to the side and I take this opportunity to punch him in the stomach.

"Oof" he winces and I glare at his hunched form before connecting my knee with his humanity.

"Holy f*ck!" He calls out before dropping to his knees.

I was about to bring my elbow to his back but strong hands pull me back.

"I think he's had enough princess" mark says before dragging me about but I struggle.

"Let me at em!" I yell fighting but he's to strong.

"And to think! I was going to give you a chance!" I scoff as he lifts from the ground wincing with to hand prints on his cheeks. He freezes and looks at me before grinning.

"You were?"

"Not anymore you stupid bastard" I remark narrowing my eyes but he completely ignores me and just grins like a maniac.

"Heloo" I drag out "I don't want you anymore"

"Blue" Ma calls out and I snap my head to the side to see her smiling with nothing but amusement

"This young man, bought the cafe, Burned it down, and bought us a bigger cafe on a better side of town"

Oh lord

Kill me now.

"Wh-what?"

"Yup. Five hundred thousand in the account" Pa spoke up.

Its not like they needed it.

"Oh..oh......"

"Oh" I drag out again after realizing what I had done.

"You can put me down now" I say in a small voice and he chuckles and puts me down.

I look down and dust off the invisible lint off my jeans.

"Say thank you to the nice man" Ma scolds and I blush walking towards Theodore with my head down.

"Thanks...bastard" I whisper the last part and he chuckles before lifting my chin with his fingers.

"You can thank me...by coming back"

"Yea yea whatever" I say still in the phase of embarrassment.

He smiles a full blown smile that reveals two deep dimples and I find myself mesmerized by it. His hands wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him.

He kisses my cheek and my blush gets deeper as Ma and Pa gives us curious looks.

Oh boy.

~~~~~

After explaining everything to Ma and Pa, minus the first impression and the session in the bathroom which would've been very awkward, they let me go with a warning to Theodore and a kind smile to me.

"I'm so glad you're coming back" Theodore tells me once we're in the care.

I only grumble still mortified by how I acted.

"Are you mad at me?" He says in a small voice after a few minutes and I snap my head toward him.

He actually looks guilty, his eyes are clouded and his mouth is turned into a unintentional pout.

"No, no, I'm not. I just feel bad for how I acted, that's all"

"Oh. Yep. It was totally fun being beaten by a girl in front of my employees"

I giggle and play with my fingers in my lap.

"Why did you do all that though?" I ask him confused.

"Simple. For you"