Razorbacks

The light pink pig brushed the dust off of her old desk with her hoof. She wore a bright red skirt with a white shirt, and a sparkling golden necklace. She picked up a brush and combed the white hair on her head, set her brush down, then applied lipstick. Looking in her mirror that was attached to her wooden desk, she sighed.

"Still a pig," she whispered to herself.

Just then,three large warthogs walked into the bright room. They were in Mayor Swinton's office in the main part of Zootopia. She looked at them all, then stood up straight, strolling over to the much taller mammals.

"Officer Judy Hopps has yet to bring back the savage fox Nick Wilde. And the ZPD seems to be in no hurry to catch him either. I must say that perhaps our poor bunny has gotten eaten or brutally murdered by the savage predator."

The three warthogs looked at each other. One was bulky, dark brown, with long tusks. His eyes were a deep brown. The other two were both light gray, with shorter tusks. They all wore dark black uniforms, and had guns in hand. These guns weren't like Judy's tranquilizer gun however. These guns meant business.

"As mayor of Zootopia, I believed it be time to hire the Razorbacks into this case. Obviously the ZPD does not want to keep on top of everything, as they are dealing with containing the other predators in the city that have turned savage. So far, there have been fifteen cases of predators attacking prey. 

One prey animal, a kangaroo, was even killed by a savage tiger. Had his throat ripped out. We can't keep letting our prey citizens suffer from predators. We must do something to end this."

She kept pacing back and forth slowly, the three mammals watching her with an uncertain gaze. These guys were fearless. However, Mayor Swinton put a little fear in their hearts.

"With predators turning back to their old ways and killing prey, what other choice do we have? The collars seem to be malfunctioning. The electric shock no longer seems to stop their desire for blood. We must take action and do what the prey citizens of Zootopia need. We must switch out the collars with newer ones. Higher technology ones that will shock a predator so hard, he'd never think twice about laying a paw on a prey animal ever again."

The smaller, gray warthog shifted uneasily on his hooves.

"Mayor," he said with caution, "What about the younger predators?"

"What about them?" she asked in a cold tone, tapping her foot on the ground, staring straight into the eyes of the nervous warthog.

"Ma'am, an electric shock that extreme could possibly kill a young predator."

Swinton smiled.

"Well, that's one more prey animal saved."

"But Ma'am..."

"The predators will wear stronger collars. And if these attacks keep occurring, then I am going to have to take an extreme measure to make sure none of these attacks happen ever again." she angrily.

"Now. Go find that fox."

The three of them nodded their heads, then sprinted through the doorway to capture the savage predator Nick Wilde.

Meanwhile in the Palm Tree Hotel...

Nick and Judy bounced up and down, knocking into one another as the suitcase was drug along by the elephant.

"How long until we can get out?" whispered Nick, "I'm getting your rabbit fur all over my red coat."

Judy rolled her eyes.