Chapter 13: Operation Camren

"Camila, drag your cuban ass up right now or I will murder you."

"Do it, perhaps then I can finally get a good rest without any disturbance." Camila muttered as she covered her face with her pillow, only for Landon to snatch the pillow out of her hands.

"Dude, you have a concert, c'mon now."

"The concert is at seven fucking p.m, this is like 7.am!"

"Excuse you, this is 10. We have to- well more like you have to be there by 11.30,  please get up, for the love of God."

"Dammit!" Camila groaned a she got up from her resting position. She stretched a bit and let out a yawn. She rushed into the bathroom and Landon took it as his cue to leave. He walked out the room to hang out with Sofi.

After doing her normal morning routine as fast as she could, she changed into a hoodie and some sweatpants, knowing that she was going to have to change later anyways. She walked outside her room and saw Landon tickling a giggly Sofi on the couch.

"CAMILA! HELP ME! LANDON IS A CANNIBAL. LIKE HANNIBAL LECTER. HE EATS PEOPLE!" Sofi yelled and Camila simply chuckled at their foolishness. Landon playfully bit her arm and then let her go. As he stood up, Sofi tackled him onto the floor and they both fell down.

"Holy crap, are you guys okay?"

"Yup"
"Yeah."

Camila helped the two up and gave Sofi a light kiss on the forehead. They said their goodbyes and went inside Landon's car.

"I stalked Lucy's twitter last night." Landon started and Camila groaned in protest.

"This is such a shit conversation opener you know that right?"

"Sorry, it was just. After your revelation, I needed to know more so I stalked them."

"Okay.. and..?" She would be lying if she said she wasn't interested to know what Landon has found. Landon didn't answer and took out his phone from his pocket instead. He unlocked his phone, clicked on twitter and quickly handed it to Camila.

VivesLucy : It hurts being lied to, but especially painful if it's someone you love

VivesLucy : Tired of putting up with your bullshit

"Now check Lauren's."

LaurenJauregui : I don't regret it, but I'm glad that we're through 🎶

"It's lyrics to 1975's The Sound." Camila noticed, telling Landon.

"But what if it means something else? I mean they were both tweeting post-breakup shit." Landon argued back, smirking a bit.

"You're delusional."

"Whatever." Camila should feel happy that they broke up, right? The thought of Lauren losing someone she admittedly said make her happy hurts Camila. Is she okay? Did Camila cause this? Landon obviously sensed that Camila wasn't as excited about the news as Landon was and touched her arms, worried.

"Why are you showing me this? What if I did this Land? Fuck."

Landon could sense her panicking and regretted his actions. "I don't know... I just think that.. you and Lauren would be... good?"

"And why do you think that?"

"When you talk about her- you're happy. I can only imagine how happy you were back when you were together."

"Landon, she broke me." Camila was telling the truth. It amuses her how the girl who made her smile the most, is also the girl most of her tears fell for.