Imagine #1 (Carried)

*(Y/C)=Your class. Example: Math, science, history..etc*

It had been a long day, you were trying to catch on some work and finish a report for your (Y/C). Not to mention the cleaning you were doing around the house as well.

You were sitting on the couch with your laptop working on the report when suddenly your phone lit up. It was a text message from your boyfriend Rafael.

"I'll be home in an hour, I love you"

You couldn't help but smile as you read the text. Rafi was always working late but you understood why and didn't want to stop him from doing his job.

Soon the exhaustion began to kick in and you could feel your eyes slowly closing.

"No! I'm not going to fall asleep! I will finish this report." You thought to yourself.

30 minutes went by and you decided to take a quick little break. You turned on one of you favorite songs and laid down on the couch.

"I'll get back up when this song is over." You thought to yourself.

You closed your eyes and began to quietly hum to the music.

-----------------------30 Minute time skip-----------------------------------------------

"(Y/N) I'm home! Are you up?" Rafael called out as he walked through the door.

Your music was still playing as he walked to the couch. He saw that you were asleep so he closed your laptop and gave you a kiss on the forehead. .

"Carry me upstairs Raf." You said tiredly without opening your eyes.

"You want me to carry you cariño?"

"Yes please."

Rafael then picked you up and carried you to the bedroom.

He placed you down on the bed and tucked you in. He was about to leave the room when suddenly spoke.

"Stay with me. Please Raf."

You probably sounded really needy and childish but you didn't care. You've waited all day for the moment where you could sleep and be held by your your favorite person in the world. It felt so good to go to sleep and wake up to another person every day.

Without any response, Rafael laid down next to you and wrapped you in his arms.

You could smell his cologne and felt his lips kiss your neck.

"I love you Rafael." You said before drifting off back to sleep

"I love you too, (Y/N)" He said back as he held you tighter.