You're Not Who I Thought You Were

Heavenly's POV
    I wake alone in the large king sized bed. For someone who had never slept in the same bed as someone before me, he sure needed a big ass bed. Sitting up, I keep the sheet pressed to my chest. I spot my lacy boy shorts and bra near Christians shirt.
    Grinning myself, I get up, get dressed -partly, in only my undergarments and his shirt- and go to find Christian. I wouldn't be surprised if he left for the office. He always did bury himself in his work. Never took work off if it weren't necessary.
    When I reach a certain door, the sound of loud, early 2000's rock blasting. I slowly open the door and look in. Christian is shirtless, just in his grey sweats, and sweaty from now doing pullups. He the muscles in his back flexing and unflexing makes my mouth go dry. I lean against the door frame and chew on the inside of my cheek. He drops down onto the floor, doing pushups my doing some weird jumping thing where he clamps his hands together when he goes back down and repeats.
    Standing, his eyes graze over my slightly exposed body. "Enjoying the show?" He asks breathlessly. I nod shyly as I slowly walk into the room. I would touch him, but he's covered in sweat and not the sexy, after-sex kind.
     "Has bow become my new favorite program," I joke. He grins, grabbing a rag and wiping it on his chest and back of his neck. "I just thought that I should tell you that I have to get going. I have work in about two hours and it takes me an hour to get ready. At this pace, I'll be late. So, bye. I love you, I'll call or text."
    I go to walk out, but he grabs my arm. "I kind of damaged your clothes from yesterday," he says, smirking. I cock a brow, crossing my arms. "I ripped them. Remember that closet you got ready in for the charity dance?" I nod. "There are clothes in there. Get ready here and I'll have Spencer take you when your ready." He still has that closet?
    "Okay then."
     ×××××××××
      "Welcome, welcome," my boss says when I enter his office. Its my first day, so I don't know anyone. Luka? His eyes look surprised when he recognizes me. "Why hello again, date-baler," he says. I still kind of feel bad for that.
    "Hi, you-you look great," I say. He blushes, looking down shyly at the floor. He goes around to his desk and pikes up large packages of white pages together. Books. Three of them. Thank god I like reading.
    "I know it may seem like a lot, but I bet you can handle it. You seem like a strong reader."
     ××××××××
        Scott sits in front of me on the couch in my living room. I have to do this yet again, and this time he'll most likely get why. "So, I need go talk go you about something important," I tell him. 
    He rubs his hands on his black jeans. "Okay. What's happening?" He asks. I swallow thickly as the nerves start to build up.
    "So, I went to the dinner last night, as you know and after that something happened," I start. He looks at me to continue. "I slept with Christian." I've never seen him look so hurt; not even the first time I did this. "Please say somet-"
     "Your such a whore. Sleeping around with some man that has a horrible reputation when it comes to women. You've become to have no freaking self worth," he rushes us, fuming with anger.
    "I may be a whore, maybe. But I do know my self worth and that's exactly why I went back to the man that loves me so much." Scott's eyes widen. 
     "And I don't? I took you back after you ended things with me!! Now your some-"
    "Took me back? I don't remember it being me who asked you out to rekindle what we used to have. So, get your head straightened up," I fire at him. He gives me a hateful smile.
     "What happened to that good little preachers daughter I fell in love with freshman year of highschool?" I smirk.
     "She's long gone."

AN: So, this part of the story kind of goes more into Fifty Shades Darker inspired. Things from the book and movie will appear in this to add to plot. How do you guys feel about that side of Scott and that scene with Angel and Christian??? Comment and share!! Stay alive |-/      -Veah