Part19

Before i met you i never how it feels to look at someone and smile for no reason...
-----------------------------------------
So the day after roka went in a jiffy...decorations,cattering,arrangement of rings,invitations were sent but there were some close ppl whom they needed to go and invite personally as it was malhotra's engagement too...alot of successful and world's best business men were going to come...the media was only allowed in shaadi...no where else...

ENGAGEMENT DAY

Manik and nandini didnt talk whole day as they were hell busy and at ngt they didnt had the strength to do anything but sleep...in the morning also they cudnt talk as there was alot of work to do and there was hustle bustle going on...

At night...
The engagement hall...
Malhotra's reached there...manik was luking no less than a greek god...handsome as ever...hair perfectly gelled...wearing his signature bracelets and watch on the other hand...he was luking tempting in the blue kurta👇👇

he was luking tempting in the blue kurta👇👇

Manik was talking with his frnds...Nyonika and yash were busy wid the guests...manik was then made sitted on the couch which was for groom and the bride...he hust wanted to see nandini as it was almost 30 hours since he last saw nandini...
And for him it was not possible to stay away from nandini for even 30 minutes...thats the bond the they have formed btwn them in such short period...thats the love they have btwn them...
Blissful love!!
True love!!
Pure love!!
Thats what makes our MaNan...right??!!

Murthy's arrived...sujata and vikrant were walking ahead while nandini nd abhi at the back...as they were walking ahead and ppl were seeing nandini who was luking no less than an angel who came down from heaven...
Manik was not able to see her as vikrant and sujata were ahead but they went to hug malhotra's...thats when manik saw nandini...after 30 long hours...he didnt even for once saw how she was luking he was just admiring her bubbly and cute face...she was smiling hiding her tiredness...but she cudnt hide anything from manik...
Then she was also taken to stage that when manik noticed her...She was luking like a princess...
His Princess!!

She was abt to climb the stairs when she saw a hand extending to her

She was abt to climb the stairs when she saw a hand extending to her...she luked at that direction...it was manik ofcourse😂😂...she happily placed her hand on his and climbed up...both stood togthr...they were luking perfect...just perfect...together...

Everybody clapped...while fab4 and abhinav hooted for them...
After that malhotras murthys and fab4 navya went on the stage with the rings...
Manan were standing facing each other...First nandini made manik were the ring...everyone hooted and clapped...the ring was very beautiful...it had a diamond...

it had a diamond

Now maniks turn...manik held nandini's hand very softly...nyonica gave him the ring...nandini saw the ring and tears welled up in her eyes seeing the ring...seeing the love manik has for her...everyone smiled and went awe seeing the ring...the ring was👇👇

Manik made nandini wear the ring and hugged her

Manik made nandini wear the ring and hugged her...before breaking the hug he whispered in her ear-"U look beautiful BABY GIRL...

Nandini smiled btwn tears...and hugged him tightly again...the elders went after giving blessing while the younger clan sat on the stage...

Cabir-kyaa baat hai...tum dono neh toh clour bhi same pehna hai...just like a perfect couple...

Thats when they themselves noticed that they were wearing the same colur both luked at each other and smiled at this cute coincidence...
Abhimanyu and mukti were sitting beside each other...

Abhi(slowly)-u luk beautiful...

Mukti-aap bhi handsome lag rahe ho...

Nandini noticed it but didmt say anything...
The guests were having dinner...they left after that...only malhotra's and murthy's were left...

They sat to have dinner...

MaNan were sitting beside each other...

Manik(softly)-Tired..
He asked wrapping his hand around her...

Nan-no...happy...very happy...

Manik smiled...

Nan-thanks for this ring...it made me feel like i m someone special u know...its so sweet...aap soch bhi nahi sakte mujhe yeh kitni achi lagi...

While alya was luking at them...before manik cud say something alya said-manik...can i talk to nandini...plzz

All were shocked seeing alya talking so softly...
-----------------------------------------