Chapter 6

Hello People? Yeah I know am late! Actually very late but I wasn't well! So this happens when you fail to understand that what is the thing that is irking you! Anyways here I am with a quick chappy!

Thank you so so much for loving my Manik! And guys please gaib mat hona! I will try to update regularly but please! Please be there and keep commenting!

Inline comments are my favorite as usual!

So! Happy Reading!

Chapter 6

Manik's POV...

"Have you ever ridden a bicycle Nandini?" I asked softly looking at her peaceful face and she looked confused.

"No why?" She asked in a confused tone and I smiled.

"Because today am gonna steal this experience for you!" I told her enthusiastically and she giggled.

"What do you mean?" She asked sitting straight and I nodded towards the guy with his bicycle.

"Ohh! What's in your mind!?" She asked with wide eyes and I winked.

"Let's live this life Nandini!! Zindagi sirf aik baar milti hai! Ya moment baar baar nahi aye ga! Come!" I exclaimed and pulled her with me.

She held my hand tightly which told me that she was ready to experience the bicycle ride with me and the very exact moment I realized that!

I LOVE NANDINI!

Yes! The realization dawned me and I felt my heart fluttering with raw emotions for the girl who was being dragged with me smiling beautifully!

Wah Manik! happy realization! My subconscious taunted me and I frowned.

Kya problem hai tjy! I roared at it.

Problem mjy nahi! Tjhy hai! Tu ny mjy ice cream kiun nahi di!! Mr. Subconscious was crying hiding its face behind its hands and I snickered.

Dramaybaaz! Main abhi bohat happy hoon so don't spoil it for me! I dismissed my subconscious mercilessly and reached the boy with the bicycle.