tatlo

so he's a model?

. . .

i have a model's credit card! holy shit! there must be millions of won in here!

i suddenly got a glimpse of my billionaire future; i was laying on my couch, cushions full of money, and my butler was standing next to me, counting my gold bars for me. ahhh that's the life.

but then i realized, i don't even know the PIN to access the account.
well, daydreaming about it was fun while it lasted.

after i started to think about other thoughts, a beep from my phone interrupted. i checked it and it was a text from jimin.

jimin: i'll make it up to you, i'll bring you to the mall and buy you whatever you want

jimin: yes, even pink. i just feel really bad for leaving you alone and starving

jimin: <3

well then.

he really doesn't have to do all this. i mean, i forgave him already when i got home. but if he says so,,

me: you got it dude 👍🏻

i got hella hyped and started sleeping to make it be tomorrow already.

i woke up to warm breaths tickling my face and a big dip in the spot next to me on my bed. considering i live alone, i was pretty afraid to open my eyes. but then i remembered, i took martial arts when i was in elementary.

fluttering my eyelids open, i sighed in relief when it was just jimin. he was laying in my bed next to me, his eyes fixated on my face and a smile glued on him the whole time.

"good morning babygirl." jimin's busan accent was present, and it was automatically the best morning ever. his voice made me melt so bad that i think i actually became part of the mattress.

"god, save me from this blessed boy," i said while looking up at the ceiling, earning a giggle from jimin, "did you just watch me sleep until i woke up?"

he nodded but sadly when he spoke again, his busan accent was gone, "yea, i remembered i had your key so i just came here around half an hour ago."

i mouthed a 'cool' because i was too tired and lazy to tell my brain to use my voice box to say the word 'cool'. but since i wanted to ask another question, i told my brain to do its job. "are we still up for the mall?"

"of course, bbg." emphasizing the letters of bbg, he had me letting out a laugh and bringing my head down. i noticed that the orange haired fella had his leg around me the entire time.

once i looked back up at jimin's face, he had already managed to push my shoulder down to lay me flat on my back and sit on my lower stomach, putting himself in a straddling position.

he had leant closer and stopped until the distance between our faces were as wide as a coin, making me slightly flushed. "so go ahead and get changed, babygirl." his raspy, sexy satoori coming back to life, ironically making me dead. chills got sent down my spine as he got off, wandering to my kitchen to probably get some food. but before he left, he didn't fail to wink at me at the doorway first.

i rolled my eyes while also rolling off my bed. i lazily picked out an outfit and showered quickly. after getting ready, i went out into my living room and saw jimin sprawled across the couch, on his phone.

"yo park, leggo." i smacked him upside the head to grab his attention and he looked up hastily, marching to the front door alongside with me. i grinned and gave him a kiss on the cheek as if my kisses heal everything. i could tell he was trying to hide a smile and pretended to act mad the rest of the way to the car.

once he started driving and we arrived to the mall, he grabbed ahold of my hand and led me to my favorite place in the building.
the food court.

"aw baby boy, you know me so well." i laughed and ran with him to one of the food booths. i made him pay for a large bowl of black bean noodles and a strawberry milkshake. i ate it in one go, jimin staring at me in amazement from the seat next to me.

once i had finished eating, he said that he needed to go to the bathroom (apparently he didn't go while he was chilling at my house but ok). "i found some of my leftover chipotle in your fridge and ate it while you were showering, so imma take awhile. walk around while i go and just call me later." he pointed finger guns at me and i nodded, walking away from him now.

i somehow ended on the second floor, where there was more interactive stuff other than just stores. there was an open area with massage chairs that attracted my eye.

"oh, that looks cool." i walked over there and saw that all the chairs were already taken, people laying down with their eyes closed, enjoying the wonderful shiatsu.

i sighed, really wanting to try the massage chair. i sat on a bench near the chairs and continued mesmerizing at the lucky strangers. until i realized, one of them wasn't really a stranger.

"ayo jungcock!" i shouted happily, standing up from the bench and strolling over to one of the chairs, the one that had a model in it.

he didn't move when i called him, probably asleep. or maybe he didn't hear me, due to the fact he has headphones in. but he looked pretty dead, so i'm positive he's asleep.

i wanted to hear what kind of music a model listens to, so i brought my ear closer to his headphone. having trouble hearing the song, i smushed my cheek against his, my face looking towards the back of him and his face directed towards my back.

once i heard dean's faint voice, i hummed and nodded. "okay juancock, i approve of your music taste."

i pulled away and stood up straight, but stopped halfway when i saw his eyebrow quirked up and eyes tiredly open. he frightened me and made me fall on my knees, making me kneeling next to his vibrating chair now.

"i give you a complimentary free dinner and you suddenly name me jungcock? okay, i see how it is." he chuckled and removed his earbud, sitting up straight and turning off the chair.

"i mean i was completely fine with leaving the restaurant as a loser and a potential murderer of my boyfriend." i said, standing up now and dusting off my ass.

"right," jungkook stood up and held my shoulder, "you have my credit card, huh?"

a chuckle left my mouth as i pushed his hand off, "listen here buddy, just because you're a model, that doesn't mean you intimidate me. but if you want your card back, meet me at mama kim's restaurant at 8 o'clock. dinner's on me." i winked exaggeratedly and he smirked.

"okay then, i'll really show you what intimidating looks like, tonight." jungkook then left, walking towards the exit.

psh, what's he gonna do? work his playboy model charm on me? i think tf not.

didn't proofread srrysrry