Girl Codes

.............................................................
Hello people! How have you been?
I don't have much to say regarding updates itself. School is getting more and more harsher, so it's more than probably that updates will slow down.

However, today I carry really big news. Really GOOD news. And that is:

I'M. FREAKING. MEETING. SHAWN MENDESSSSS AIFSKBEKWBEOEBWODNKSBEISBEIEBE AAAAH WHAT A DREAM I CANT BELIEVE IT WILL HAPPEN OMG IT WILL HAPPEN EXACTLY IN TWO MONTHS AND OMG IM CRYINGGG😭😭😭💕💕💕

I'm so uncertain of so many things in my life, but one thing I was sure of was that I had to meet Shawn and hug him and thank him personally for everything he did to me, thank him for the gigantic positive impact he had on my life.

And as if I wasn't happy enough about this, the reads in my story have been increasing so so quickly! I had just hit 100K a few weeks ago and now im alredy on 155K! This is so insane I can't believe it thank you guys so so much!

Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Xxx,
Sara
.............................................................

Sadie's POV:

I am sitting in the lunch room with my friends, all of them talking and laughing, when I notice how Bailey is kind of separated from everyone. She is wearing an Iron Man costume, which I wasn't surprised. Of course she would come dressed as him for Halloween. She is a crazy Marvel fan.

"What are you doing?" I ask her and slide on the long bench to get closer to her so I could see what she was doing, and notice how she is concentrated writing something down on her notebook.

"Starting a Biology project."

My mouth falls open as I realize what is happening right before my eyes: Bailey is actually doing her homework.

"Woah." I mumble. I was in complete shock, wondering what made her have a so sudden change of mind. But the answer came up quickly in my mind. "Tell Louis congratulations."

"Wha-" She starts, looking up and meeting my gaze, which clearly says that she won't change my mind. So she decides to drop the act. "How do you know?"

"Only Louis could make such a miracle happen." I explain, "Bailey is actually doing her work and putting effort into it." I say looking straight ahead, as if the event hadn't sunk in yet.

"Shut up." She rolls her eyes and turns back to look at what she had done up until now, but she had a smile on her face. I readjust my long robes on my seat, and once again remembering where I had bought these Hufflepuff wizard robes, my heart clenches in pain.

"Ugh, I don't know what investigation I can do for this." Bailey complains while looking at her project, snapping me out of my thoughts thankfully.

Yes, thank god. Something to think about besides that.

"I can help you!" I blurt out, and she raises her eyebrows, looking at me both confused and surprised. "Today I'll make a research and tomorrow I'll have a list of different investigations you can do for you to choose from."

"Thanks Sadie..." She says, genuinely appreciating my offer, but she was still confused. "But you don't even do Biology."

"Eh, I know. But I have spare time. I'll do it anyways."

Someone snorts at the sound of what I just said, and I turn towards the source and see that the snort belonged to Violet, who was wearing a pink dress with a white collar, a blue jacket over it, and knee high white socks with stripes, making up her "Eleven" costume. "Spare time? I have never seen you with these many activities before, it is so hard to plan something after school with you." The expression which said that she had seen my statement as something amusing disappears, being replaced by one of concern. "Sadie... don't you think it is too much?"