To Be Intimidated

The woman came into her line if vision. She hadn't turned at the remark, but waited until the guards had her seated in the chair.
Pamela arched a perfect brow at the sight in front of her. The woman's long blonde hair was in two side pigtails on her head that hung low on her straight jacket. Her cheek and jaw were tattooed and her hair had been recently dyed faded colors.
Her eyes were wild. There was that spark of insanity that was smoldering behind the blue irises.

"Harley Quinn is it?"

The woman's lips pulled up in a smirk. "I think you know that Red. What's your name?"

Pamela gave her a tight lipped smile. "Dr. Isley."

"No first name doc? Okay." She chirped.

"Tell me Red, do I scare you?" Pamela arched her eyebrow. "You've read my record, I'm fairly certain I come across as unnerving."

"Not particularly, no. I've seen worse kid. Scare tactics don't work on me."
Pamela crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair.

Harley Quinn tilted her head. "I see."

"I don't think you do Harley- I've dealt with much worse than little girls playing dress up with guns. You're just a baby girl with an attitude problem. To be frank I think your only issue is that you want to be crazy."

Pamela smirked as she saw her words take hold. Harley looked like she was going to set Pam on fire with her eyes.

"You see Harley, I'm not a nice doctor. I'm a good one. I'm not a nice one. Once you stop playing games, I can help." Pamela explained sternly.

"Oh doc I don't think you understand what you just stepped into."

Pamela again arched her brow behind her glasses. "I don't?"

"Nah. You're too cocky Red. You're gonna get eaten alive."
Harley smirked.

"The only one who is cocky is you. You have a nice wall built around you, makes sense. I like your confidence. It's not real though."

Harley scoffed. "And let me guess, you're gonna break it down?"

"No. I'm going to disintegrate it."