Chapter Six

June Apricot
*************
        By the time we were done with the dinner, everyone had forgotten about the embarrassing incident,even Jlo had come back but Royalty was not back, the Queen took her food to her room personally... It was clear and glaring that the King and Queen would give their lives for Royalty in a heartbeat...... It was so difficult to believe she was adopted.

    "That girl is such a bitch...funny how I used to think she was cool" Kate whispered in my ear,pointing at Jlo, as we sat in the sitting room with everyone except the adult-adults...like the old people.

    "I know right...Gee knows where Ro dragged her from" I replied whispering.

  "The asylum... Where else, this one is mad" She said and we started giggling like kindergartners.

    "Your sister is so cool... She saved me" I said and Kate's eyes filled with pride.

   "That devil.... She hates bullying... She was bullied when everyone heard she was adopted, God knows how paparazzi got to know... She just got over it some months ago...more reasons why she is so cold" she said and my heart went out to the poor thing.

   "Where is her room?" I asked and Kate's eyes widened before she burst out laughing... Causing everyone in the room to look at us...even the boys who were busy ranting about soccer.

     "You...you wanna go say hi or what?" She asked when she stopped laughing and I nodded.

     "That and also to say thanks for standing up for me" I said shrugging and Kate's cheeks puffed up from keeping her laughter in check.

   "Are you mocking me or what?" I asked feigning hurt and she smiled.

   "Ah, no......let's bet...fifty bucks you come out feeling like kicking the wall" she said and my smile went down....Fifty bucks...how I hate that amount.

   Fifty bucks... My mind travelled back to six years ago and the image of the fifty bucks I saw on my bedside table filled my head...How I hate that bastard!, how could he have belittled me like that... What did he take me for?, a whore he could sleep with for fifty bucks?... Not like I wanted more amount, but he could have done better undeniably.. God, fuck you June!.....But still how could he...

   "June!" Kate screamed and stepped on my legs with her stupidly high heels, the scream that went out of me made my face turn red, I swear it hurt...and my scream was louder than the hurt itself... I never knew I could scream like that...People blocked their ears...Yeah, it was that loud...Damn You Katherine.

    "Wow, you sound like a fucking fire truck" one of the grooms men said and I tightened my lips and apologized... Ivan had a smirk on his face and I gave him a death glare.

    "It's all Rosie's fault... Bringing a low life into a place like this will surely have its drawbacks" Jlo said rolling her eyes...

     "Just shut up already Jlo....I bet you can't say that if Royalty was here" Kate said and Jlo rolled her eyes.

    "You can't even defend yourself....You're relying on an emotionally scarred six year old to do that for you....How pathetic" she said and took a sip of her wine.....Fury shot through me as she spoke rashly of Royalty but before I could do anything, I saw Kate stand up and collected the drink from Caitlin and poured it all over Jlo.

   "No one says shii about my sister.... Especially a nobody like you" She said and returned the empty cup to Caitlin who took it with her mouth agape.

   "Pathetic!, ugh!" Jlo said and stormed out...with Caitlin trailing behind her..Basic Bitches!

   "Now, back to you.... Her room is the third room to the left.... You'll always recognize the room though" She said and I nodded and stood up.