Wooly

The trench-coated wolf stood up from the chair, striding towards them with ease. He actually wasn't a very large wolf, and Nick noticed his feet looked out of place. But with the darkness in the room, it was hard to tell what he really looked like.
Nick started forward, growling.

"Why did you shoot me with that dart!?" he growled, "You framed me! You made me attack my friends and got my park shut down! Why would you do it? You're a wolf! A predator! We're supposed to be in this together! We suffer from the same thing!" Nick began walking closer but Judy stepped forward and put a paw to his chest, telling him to stop. Nick's collar light turned yellow from the anger. But the wolf just stood there in the shadows, watching them with his dark black eyes. Judy looked at the wolf angrily and her ears hung down. She tapped her foot on the ground repeatedly.

"I'm officer Judy Hopps, from the ZPD. I have a reason to believe you have framed Nick Wilde. I have many reasons to believe that this all traces back to you." said Judy, who stepped closer. But she stopped when the wolf stepped closer, showing himself a bit more in the faint candle light.
He chuckled.
"Oh Judy..." he said. Judy's ears perked up. Nick looked confused.
The wolf continued. "Why are you helping a savage predator? Don't you have enough to deal with by just going to work?" he asked in a joking tone.
"This isn't a joke. You're under arrest."
The wolf jokingly put up his arms.
Nick noticed his arms looked strange too.
"Oh, oh no. I've been caught." he laughed.
Judy pulled out her walkie talkie and spoke into it.

"Officer Judy Hopps, suspect has been found at Palm Tree Hotel in Sahara Square."

The machine sounded fuzzy before a few seconds later, a voice chimed in.
"Hopps? You're alive?" asked a deep voice. Chief Bogo.
"Yes. Get officers to the Hotel. I have the suspect that may have been causing the attacks."
"The fox?"
Judy hesitated.
"A wolf."
"Hopps..."
"Chief this is a dangerous situation. Get men here now."
The machine cut out, and no voice was heard anymore. Judy looked to see the wolf had done nothing while she called for backup. He just stood there, watching her with what seemed to be a smile on his face. Nick was confused. This was strange.

Judy was worried. Would her Chief send help? Or would he think she was being silly and not do anything about it?

"So. Bunny cop. You're a first." said the wolf. He took another step closer.
"Stay where you are." commanded Judy.
"Hmm..You think you have me surrounded?" he asked.
The two stayed silent.
"Please... I could have you both killed right now. But, I'd spare on of you. The other, however, doesn't matter to this world anymore." he looked at Nick.
Nick scowled.

"You're a predator! Why are you doing this!? How are you doing this?" he asked.

Judy, unknowing to all of them, pressed a little button on her carrot pen.

The wolf laughed.
"Well, you're both going to be dealt with, since the rabbit knows too much now.. I suppose I can say...You're wrong, Nick Wilde."

"What?"

"I'm no nasty predator. I'm not a chomper. But yes, I did frame you."

"What are you talking about? You're a wolf." Nick's ears pinned down against his head.

"I've been hired by a certain figure to dart predators with Night Howler serum."

"Night Howler..?"

"A serum that, when extracted from the Night Howler flower..." he gestured to the dark purple flower sitting in the vase on the table.

"Can be shot into an animal. It goes into the bloodstream, into the brain. It causes the animal to become crazy. To kill. To murder."

"Why are you doing this!?" shouted Nick, his collar turning red and giving him a small shock. He grimaced at the pain, but kept looking at the wolf. Judy listened.