How You Meet

(This will be in a Modern AU. I just have better time with Modern AU's.)

Edward Elric

(Y/N) walked by the man, who was known as the Flame Alchemist. She was the little sister of this man, (Y/N) Mustang. She looked up at her brother as he looked straight ahead.

"Brother," (Y/N) said, "why did you bring me here? I have nothing to do with this anyway. I'm not even military."

Roy looked at his younger sister, who was almost fifteen years younger than him. He sighed, "Scar is on the loose, and he's after me. He might try to get to me by trying to attack you.

"I'm not even an alchemist either," (Y/N) sighed. "When will you find him so that I can at least have sometime by myself?"

Roy sighed and ruffled her hair. "I'm not sure, but I want to be on the safe side. Oh, if it isn't Fullmetal!"

"That's him?" (Y/N) asked pointing at the boy in a red jacket. "The short one?"

"Who you calling-wait... Finally someone didn't think that my brother was the Fullmetal Alchemist!" The boy said, more like yelled.

(Y/N) giggled as she walked over to them. "I'm (Y/N), Roy's younger sister."

"I'm Edward, and this is my younger brother, Alphonse," Fullmetal said. "Wait, Roy has a sister?"

"Yes, I do, and don't have any ideas about her," Roy glared at Edward.

Both (Y/N) and Edward blushed. "Shut up, Brother/Mustang!!!"

Scar

(Y/N) hummed as she walked down the street. She glanced down at her hands, which were wrapped up. She sighed and put them in her pockets as she turned into an alley. As she did so, someone ran into her. When she looked up, she was a man with dark skin, white hair, and a scar over his eyes. Her (E/C) eyes widened.

"Please don;t scream," The man quickly said. He seemed hurt.

"Y-you're hurt," (Y/N) quickly said.

"I'm fine," The man quickly said, trying to get away.

"N-no, you aren't," (Y/N) said as she unwrapped her hands. "I know that you kill State Alchemists, but if you want to get away from the military, you need an alchemist's help."

The man's eyes widened as he watched her clap her hands together and placed them on his shoulder. With a flash, the man could feel that his shoulder was healed.

"Now, you need to get out of here," (Y/N) said. The man stared down at her. "...Scar, just go! If you need to be healed again, just come and find me. Name's (Y/N)."

Scar looked down at her before running pass the girl, glancing back once before disappearing. (Y/N) could hear him mumble, "(Y/N) Kimblee...the Healing Alchemist."

Miles

(Y/N) sighed as she looked around the snow. She pulled her jacket closer to her body. She looked up to see military base in front of her.

"This is the place," (Y/N) mumbled as she saw a woman with long blonde hair come out.

"(Y/N)?" The woman called out.

"Hey, Olivier!" (Y/N) yelled as she put a hand up. She walked forward. "Long time to see, sis!"

Olivier chuckled and let her youngest sister hug her. She placed a hand on the younger girl's back as she lead her inside.

"How do you stay in this cold?" (Y/N) asked.

"You get used to it," Olivier said. "Ales hasn't been giving you any trouble, has he?"

"...No, but Catherine threw a piano at me," (Y/N) said.

"...what?"

"Major General?" A voice asked from behind them.

Olivier and (Y/N) turned to find a tall man with dark skin, white hair pulled back, and some kind of glasses on standing there. Olivier stared at him.

"Major Miles. This is my youngest sister. She's staying here for a while as the Armstrong house is being repaired," Olivier said with a hand on her sister's back.

"Nice to meet you. I'm (Y/N) Armstrong," The young girl said with a smile.

The man looked at her before giving her a small smile. "I'm Miles. Welcome to Fort Briggs."

Greed

(Y/N) pulled out a small note book as she walked down an alley. She opened it up and mumbled something under her breath. She looked up.

"This is the place," (Y/N) said. "I'm in the right city. I just need to find him. Dad, please be okay wherever you are."

"What's a girl like you doing here?" A voice asked from behind her.

(Y/N) turned as she closed her notebook. She put the notebook in her pockets. "Nothing that I should tell you."

The man pulled something out. It was a gun. He pointed it at her as he glared.

"You're coming with me," The man said.

(Y/N) sighed and clapped her hands together. She kneeled down and placed her hands on the ground. She got back up as she pulled a staff out. She hummed and smiled at him.

"Put the gun down, sir," (Y/N) said before a gun shot rang out. She ran forward and hit the man in the head, knocking him out.

She turned and saw a tall man with black hair and sunglasses standing there.

"Um... you're bleeding," The man said before he walked over. He placed a hand on her shoulder and pushed down. (Y/N) looked at his hand and her shoulder to see blood.

"Oh," (Y/N) said.

"You couldn't feel that?" The man asked.

"No. I have lost the sense of touch and smell," (Y/N) said before pushing up the glasses on her face. "My sight is also bad."

"Do you need a place to stay?" The man asked.

"I couldn't," The girl said, but the man started leading her away.

"I'm not taking no as an answer," The man said. "I'm Greed, by the way."

"...(Y/N)," The girl tells him as she moved his hand away and pushed down on her shoulder herself.

Solf J. Kimblee

(Y/N) pulled her hood over her face as she leaned back. She headed some footsteps coming her way. She opened her eyes to see who it was.

"Huh? You got out?" (Y/N) asked the long, dark haired man in a white suit.

"Come on, (Y/N). What's with the shock?" The man said as he sat down in front of her.

"You were put in prison for killing military people, Kimblee," (Y/N) said as she leaned forward.

"Just call me Solf," Kimblee said.

"Whatever you say, Solf," (Y/N) said before she smiled. She got on her knees and threw her arms around the man in front of her. She laughed slightly, "It's good to see you again!"

Kimblee chuckled and hugged back with (Y/N) ending up in his lap. "It's good to see you too."

Kimblee and (Y/N) knew each other from their childhood. Their families were friends so they spent a lot of time together.