I'm Not Gay!

Zack POV

I park in a parking spot and Jonny parks right beside us. I hear Jacey giggle, she is looking at David sleeping. She hurries and gets out of the car and opens the door that David is leaning on.

He doesn't have his seat belt on so he falls out of the car. "Ah! What the hell Jacey?! I could have died!"

Jacey starts laughing, "I'm sorry, I just needed a laugh." She starts biting her lip to keep herself from laughing. David rolls his eyes, "Okay fine, but you're my partner for these water rides." He points at her and she nods her head.

"David, why were you on the ground?" Tony asks and me and Jacey starts laughing. David mumbles to himself. "Zack, are you taking West to the kids water park?" I look at Tony, "Yeah, they have supervisors there so I wouldn't have to stay with him and plus he makes friends real quick with kids his age." I look around for West and see that he has already dragged Jacey and David to the kids water park, I run after them. "What are y'all doing leaving me?"

David shrug his shoulders, "He wanted Jacey to go ahead and drop him off and Jacey wanted me to come along." I look at Jacey and she is putting sunblock on West, "Alright, come on West, so you can get on your favorite water ride." West starts shouting and pulls Jacey to the entrance. "Y'all can wait out here." They nod their heads as I walk in.

There is a girl at the desk that looks to be around my age. "Hello, how may I help you?" She is looking me up and down while biting her lip, when she bites her lip it makes her look like unattractive.

"I would like to check my brother in." She continues to stare at me, I stare at her and scoff, "Excuse me, I would like to check my brother in." I snap my fingers in her face. Call me rude if you want to, but she just keep staring at me while biting her lip. "Oh okay, name of the child."

I give her West information and leave. I walk back out and see Jacey laughing.

"What are you laughing about?" She points towards a random boy my age. David is speed walking away from some random guy. "The guy thinks David's gay, because he was acting gay trying to make me laugh." I chuckle, "Stop dude!! I'm not gay! Leave me alone before I call rape!"

"It's not rape if you like it sweetie bop." The guy says with a girly voice. I start laughing, because of his voice. "I swear I have a girlfriend." David shouts while still dodging the boy. "Where she at? Since you have a girlfriend."

David runs over towards us and grabs Jacey, "She is my girlfriend." I look at Jacey and she starts laughing even harder. "Sweet cheeks, is he your boyfriend?" Jacey nods her head and let out a laugh, "Yeah, he's my boyfriend."

"Mmph, honey let me know when you come on this side, I'll be waiting."

The boy walks off and Jacey is laughing so hard that she can't even walk. "I would never go on that side! Let's go before I die of a heart attack." David starts to carry Jacey who is still laughing.

"What was taking you guys so long?" Layla asks, I let out a little chuckle, "David was getting chase by a gay dude."

"Okay, so what's wrong with Jacey?" She is laying her head on David shoulder, "She laughed so hard she can barely walk right now." David says with a pout.

Inside of the Waterpark

"Let's go, Jacey." David starts whining and pulling Jacey arm. "David would you wait as you can see it's an uneven amount of us." She is right, there is seven of us and we are trying to partner up for the rides. "So, we can just take turns being partners." For once David says something smart.