Chapter Nine

Chapter Song: Turn it Off- Paramore (The video is not very hd but hayley gives me chills when she sings it)

Andy

I woke up in a haze. You know like one of those times when you have no idea where you were, you know you're not at home, because it doesn't feel the same. I try and taken in my surrounds, finally I remembered. I was at Luke fucking Hemmings house. Two months ago I wouldn't be anywhere near him, much less his own house. What happened to me?

Oh right, Michael, that's what happened. Even though I feel bad that Luke had punched him, he had it coming. He was being a drunken jerk face, if I wasn't so emotionally unstable, I probably would have punched him too. I don't know why I was so weak, I cried at least twice and both in front of Luke, to make matters worse. Luke was being extremely nice to me, which is out of his character, but lately I have seen changes in him since the first time I met him.

Whatever is going on with Luke or Michael, it was making my head hurt and I was starving. I got up and walked around the room, then proceed to see if anyone was home, it was so silent, I didn't even think anyone was. I went up to what I thought Luke's room was and it was empty, it look like he slept there though, the bed was unmade. I walked a little more into the room and there was another door, it was closed and I'm guessing it was a bathroom. I was about to leave and roam the other places of the house, when the door opened.

Luke walked out, in only a towel wrapped around his lower half, his torso exposed and his tattoos were shown. His hair was damp, so I guessed that he had showered. I froze sort of, just starring, but I couldn't help it, his body wasn't built, but it wasn't scrawny and his tattoos were so intriguing. They went up both arms, a little on to his neck and around his back I'm guessing. There was also a chest tattoo, saying words I couldn't read. I was still staring at him, probably making everything awkward.

"I - uh- sorry? I-" I was cut off by him.

"Save it, I know you like the view." Luke said with a satisfied smirk.

"No, I don't actually. I didn't think anyone was home." I finally got my voice back.

"Whatever, could you leave? Unless you want to stay to see me change?" 

"In your dreams Hemmings." I walk out and closed the door with me.

My cheeks were flushed with embarrassment. I lied to him when I said that I didn't like the view, because I did. I can admit that I think Luke is extremely attractive, but obviously not to him. Plus, I still like Michael, just because of last night, doesn't mean I'm giving up on him. He was just not in the right mind set.

I walked back down stairs a little frazzled from what just occurred. I went back to the couch, scared to explore anymore of the house, what if he had brothers? That would be even worse. I looked at my phone, it barely had any battery left, but it was filled with calls and texts from Michael, I decided I will deal with that later, I was too tired to think. There was another call from Riley, I haven't texted her or called her lately, which I need to do soon.

Luke walks back down the stairs fully clothed thank god. I still felt awkward, but he just looked like his normal self, a bit rude or crabby. "Well do you want breakfast or not?" He said to me.

"Uh yeah that would be nice."

"I hope you like cereal because I'm a shit cook."

 I chuckled a little at that, "Yeah that's fine."

He then proceeded to make me my cereal bowl and some for himself. We sat down and started to eat, it was silent at first, then Luke broke the silence, "So you did like the view didn't you?"