Ch. 29

Stunning us all, Mya doesn't need to be scrapped off the club floor before we leave. She's definitely having fun, but she hasn't crossed the line into complete oblivion. "We're going to Truex's suite, they have a pool!" She yells, to the others.

I laugh when I hear Truex mutter, "Fuck." Under his breath.

"Pool party!" I agree as we get into one of the two vans taking us back to the hotel.

I sit on Truex's lap to give the oversized people in the seats more room. Its not a long ride and Mya keeps us entertained as she argues with Easton over how her and Tate's kids will look.

"They will not be ugly, Easton. You can't say that." She states, looking disturbed.

"I'm not saying they'll be ugly. Just unfortunate looking." He corrects, smirking the whole time. Easton has been picking on her since we got in the van, starting with her make-believe facial hair.

"Seriously? You're arguing about this again?" I groan.

"They'll be cute!" She insists, ignoring me.

"You could be right. Sometimes the opposite happens, like two negatives equal a positive. Two ugly people can make pretty kids." He comments, sounding helpful.

"You're such a shit, Easton. Knock it off." I tell him, laughing.

"What about you. You really think your kids will dodge the Marshall curse?"

"The facial hair?" I ask, for clarification.

Mya shrieks, "I do not have facial hair!"

Easton, laughs loving how riled up Mya is. "You have to admit Bri and Truex will have cuter babies." He says, mischievously. Turning to smirk at an angry, Mya.

"Easton, when she snaps. No one will be able to save you." I warn him, trying not to smile at his bad boy grin.

''Promise me you'll try?" He asks, then turns back to Mya. "As I was saying, there is hope for your unborn....although, its more than lik-Ouch!" He yells, laughing as Mya punches his arm.

"I tried to warn you." I say, not at all sorry for him.

"You promised to protect me." He complains.

I chuckle. "Did not." I correct, as the car pulls in front of the hotel.

"Careful getting out, B." Mya, says chuckling about my lack of underwear.

"Thanks for looking out." I reply.

She scoffs. "It wasn't for you. I don't want you to scar anyone at my bachelorette party, they'll be lawsuits." She teases and I push her out of the van. I'm careful as I get out, making sure not not flash anyone. Truex keeps me close as we make our way to the suite. Everyone scatters to get bathing suites on and we're meeting back at the room. I know Truex isn't super excited about it, but he won't deny Mya anything. Secretly he adores her, its kinda sweet.

"Suck it up, buttercup." I tell him.

"How long do I have before they get here?" He questions.

I shrug, "No idea. But 20 bucks says, Easton is the first one here." I bet, knowingly.

I hear him shut the door and lock it, confused on why he wouldn't leave the door wedged open, I turn to him. He strides to me, like a man on a mission. I can't help but take a step back, as he walks closer. He looks so determined and dead set on getting exactly what he wants.

"Whoa, no. They'll be here any minute." I tell him, putting my hands up to ward him off.

It doesn't help, his arms wrap around me and his lips descend on mine. He has an amazing mouth, I moan, letting myself get lost in the kiss. My eyes roll to the back of my head as he nuzzles my neck, kissing the sensitive area with his hot lips as he shoves my dress up around my waist. He lifts me onto the desk, standing between my thighs completely bare to him. His mouth moves lower, between my legs and my head falls back in surrender. As always, it doesn't take long for him to take me right to the edge of complete pleasure. When he stands I push myself to the edge of the desk wanting him desperately. He groans as he enters me swiftly, setting a slow but thorough pace hitting all the right places. I hang on to him, pulling at his shirt as my pleasure mounts, he pushes me over the edge and follows shortly after. Our breathing is fast and seconds later I hear a loud knock at the door.