ABUSED PT:1

I layed on my bed as tears flowed down out of my swollen eye and onto my bruised face. Each tear stung the cuts on my lip, but I couldn't stop the sobs. I relived the flashbacks over and over again. I thought we were friends but it turns out he was just like his father.

Flash back:
"Ron what happened to you" I said examining his bloody knuckles.

"None of your business" he said as he jerked away.

"Here let me clean that up for you at least" I grabbed the first aid kit and pulled out some poroxcide and a towel.

"Ow" Ron pulled back in pain.

"I'm sorry but I have to clean it" I pored more of the alcahol onto the towel dabbing it onto his cut knuckles.

"Okay there, now can you tell me what the hell happened" I stood up and started to clean up the mess.

"I punched a wall several times" he said lowering his head.

"Why the hell would you think that would be a good idea" I asked sitting back down on the desk next to him.

"I was angry, because... Well" he started rubbing his neck."I like you, a lot when you first came into the camp I loved you, but you came with Carl. But I think we would be better together" he said now standing up from the chair and rubbing my thigh.

"Ron...I" I pulled away my leg feeling uncomfortable. "I love Carl we have been friends since the beginning until we figured out what love was and we became more I... I just don't have those feelings for you Ron, I'm sorry" I didn't want to hurt him but he had to know boundaries.

"Oh come on Hailey you only love him because there was no one else your guys age around so of course you guys felt lonley and wanted to get together, but now there's me and Carl will find someone new" he said grabbing my waiste.

"Ron what the hell" I tried to pull away but his grasp was to tight."get off of me" I screamed but he sealed my lips with a kiss.

I jerked away pushing him onto the bed and heading for the door but he grabbed me and pushed me down before I could get there he locked the door and made his way over to me.

"Ron, what the hell has gotten into you, I thought we were friends" I said backing myself into a corner which was a mistake because he grabbed my hands and held them i over me as he kissed my neck.

"Ron" I said as I kicked him inbeetween the legs.

"You bitch" he screamed in anger. As I went for the door he grabbed my hair and pulled me back.

"This will teach you a lesson" he said smacking me across the face several times. That was followed by kicks, and punches, and more slapping until he finally left me there, afraid, and in pain. As he got up he slammed the door behind him causing me to flinch at the sudden noise.
_________________
Now I'm here in the same place Ron left me but instead I'm sobbing into a pillow. Until a door swung open and my heart started to race again.

Sorry for the two parts but it would have been way to long.