How to Break a Heart

• Dedicated kay that someone who broke your heart

ATTENTION:

This story is completely from the writer's vague mind. Names, characters, places are raw product of the writer's imagination. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events, locales are pure coincidental.  

This literary form does not reflect on the writer's lifestyle and beliefs. Some statements aren't factual and some are just blunt opinions. 

Copyright © 2014 kissmyredlips, All Rights Reserved.  

Follow me here hehe
Instagram: anyahaseyoh
Twitter: kissmyredlipsWP

 ______________________________

How to Break a Heart

Allie De Guzman decides to break-up with her two-year long boyfriend, Dominic Chua. The only problem is, ayaw siyang pakawalan ng boyfriend niya. That–and she just don't have the guts to break his heart. And that's when Arron Matthew Villoria, the well-known heart breaker comes in. With Arron's help, will Allie learn How to Break a Heart?

Foreword

Kapag nagmahal ka, dapat alam mo kung kailan ka dapat kumapit at kung kailan ka dapat sumuko. Love is not all about holding on. It's also about learning when to let go.

Ika nga ni Sherrilyn Kenyon: "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with."

Pero paano kung handa mo ng pakawalan ang taong mahal mo–pero siya, hindi pa? Will you still hold on or will you do whatever it takes–just to break his heart?