29+30

(This is last night's chapter and today's. I realized splitting this in half wasn't the best idea, especially at the part where I did it XD) 

"Hey War, are you ready yet?" Drake called from upstairs, his feet already taking the steps two at a time before he'd even finished speaking. 

He found Warden in the kitchen, a piece of toast halfway to his mouth that Drake happily bit into as he reached up, buttoning Warden's open shirt without even needing to look. 

All of those one night stands removing clothing without paying attention finally come in handy. 

Granted, he'd love to strip him of the shirt, and the rest of his clothing, but they had things to do for once. Even his wolf was excited about the little party they were planning. Their leech was finally coming home that evening, or really, at midnight, and they were going to make it the best homecoming ever. 

"I still say we get a pinata and fill it with blood." He said before leaning in and pressing his lips to Warden's, then stealing the last bite of his toast. "Or get those gummie dicks from online, only with blood in them instead of red food coloring." 

He could hear Warden smack his face behind him as he sauntered to the door, holding it open for his boyfriend with a crooked grin. 

"First of all." Warden said as he tugged on a light jacket and slid on his shoes. "You have to special order those gummies, so that's out." 

He stepped out the door as Drake huffed, locking it behind himself before running a few steps to catch up and grab one of Warden's hands. 

"What about the pinata? That's a good idea, right?" He asked, seemingly thinking that spraying blood all over the penthouse would be a wise decision.

"It's more doable than the dicks, but I still think it's a bit too... stain-inducing." Warden said as they stepped into the elevator and headed down to the garage. 

Drake slipped into the driver's seat after snagging the keys from Warden's other hand, his tongue sticking out after he added a wink. Warden simply rolled his eyes and walked around, sliding into the passenger's seat and buckling up a second before Drake pressed his lead foot to the gas pedal. 

He'd thought that they'd go to the party store, as originally planned, but perhaps because he said that the pinata wasn't going to be the greatest idea, Drake decided to skip that trip entirely. They ended up at the grocery store, though Warden was a bit confused as to why. 

Knowing that Drake would buy things they definitely didn't need if he didn't follow him inside, Warden gave a quiet sigh and followed, grabbing the cart Drake pulled from the line up before he could start running through the store, only to hop up on the metal bar near the bottom and crash it into some poor elderly lady... again. 

I really should invest in a leash and collar for him... but with my luck, it would somehow end up on me, instead. 

"Hey chicken, what do you want for dinner?" Drake asked as he tossed a large container of spinach in the cart, then moved on to get a bag of carrots. 

Drake had a pretty nervous habit when he actually did a lot of work and tended to come home with his finger nails all bit up, or having emptied one of the vending machines near his office, so, he'd suggested that he find something that won't gain him a ton of weight and will give his nails a chance to heal back up. 

A lot of the junk and snack foods they'd gone through hadn't done much, since they disappeared in seconds and just left him with a craving for more. The carrots had kind of come along by accident with them having been in one of his employee's salads from a fast food restaurant. They hadn't wanted them and were going to throw them out, but Drake, being the living garbage disposal that he was, took them back to his desk to munch on while he worked.