Chapter Nineteen

They were in a liplock sitting on the staircase. A couple persons moving up and down the staircase didn't seem to pay any attention to the two. I looked back at my cellphone in my hand shifting my focus from Ossey and his fling. I had the urge to see what they were doing every few seconds and looked back through the crowd of people to the staircase. Ossey and the girl had gotten up and she was leading him up the stairs and he followed willingly. I saw him glance into the crowd of dancing persons probably looking for me before he reached the top of the staircase and disappeared with the hot college babe.

I frowned and walked away from my spot by the wall. Outside was crowded as well but the open space made it more tolerable. Another group of persons seemed to be having another hot box while another set of persons danced to the music with beers in hand under the dark starry sky. I leaned against the wall where the patio was and continued looking down at the cellphone screen, ignoring the loud gibbering around me.

My eyes were glued to the screen. People bristled pass busy in conversation and I ignored them. No one acknowledged me being there either. I pretended as if I were alone. Someone walked up to where I stood and their shadow loomed over me.

"Well, if it isn't the notorious T-I-N-K," a mellow voice greets.

I looked up from my cellphone and frowned at the person who had spoken.
"Fancy seeing you here sweetling," Blade says with a smirk, "what brings you to these parts?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "what do you want asshole?"

"Just saying hello to a 'friend'," he replies amused, "that's what we are right sweetling, friends?"

"Not even if you were the last moron on earth," I scoff.

He snickered and did that thing with his neck when you hear the bones snap a bit, then he stared down at me with those piercing green eyes and I scowled.

For a second his attention shifted and I followed his gaze. When I looked back at him he was staring at me with a sinister grin that made my skin prickle.

"What?"

"I heard a rather intriguing bit of rumour about you sweetling," he says with a devilish grin.

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Spare me the idiocy Blade."

He licked his lips before the words came rolling off his tongue sugary and sweet, "I heard you have a thing for bad, bad boys Tink."

I glowered at him and my lips twitched with laughter. I had to bite down on my lip to fight the urge to punch him in the face.

"So?" He whispers next to my ear.

"So what?" I ask intrigued by the direction the conversation was taking.

"So what do you think Tinker Bell?" He enunciates slowly just to annoy me.

I wasn't going to let him get underneath my skin. That I promised myself.

A smirk tugged on my lips, "then find me one."

He moved closer and I stared back into those deep green eyes of his and they left a hollow feeling in the pit of my gut.

"You're extra fiesty tonight, aren't you Tink?" He says cooly.

"Don't you have some poor damsel in distress to go save Blade?"

"That's what I'm trying to do sweetling" he whispers sexily, "but you won't let me."

My face hinted pink. His eyes travelled the full length of my body with a sly grin and an unmistakable thirst behind them. I narrowed my eyes at him with a scowl.