0013

"Do you want the good news first, or the bad news?" Token asked over his one man game of air hockey, only with out the hockey, and instead with his water bottle.

Tweek bit down on his tongue as he thought about it deeply. His eyes trained on Token who was sitting across from him at the cafeteria table. "Um, the bad? That's what people usually choose, right?"

Snickering to himself, Token looked away from Tweek to frown when Craig snatched the bottle away from him, and by the glare Craig wore, it clearly indicated the game had been bugging him for a while. "Rumour has it, Kayla is seeing someone, but that's okay, because we're gonna find you someone better." Token said, facing Tweek again.

Craig glanced knowingly at the blonde from across the table, taking a slow bite out of his sandwich. Tweek blinked back. "I asked for the bad news?"

Rolling his eyes, Token sighed. "Heidi Turner is having a party this weekend, and I'm going to be your wingman."

"I'm not going to any party."

"Yes, you are." Token assured.

Shaking his head, Tweek looked down at his plate as he spoke. "No I'm not. You know what happened last time."

"I won't leave you this time, okay? I'll be right by your side, telling you what to do the entire time."

"That sounds fun." Craig drawled.

Token waved him off passively. "Listen to me, Tweek. It won't be anything like last time. You're going to have some fun, for once in your life."

Tweek looked between the two of them, and as Craig stared back silently, knowing completely that Tweek had no interest in hooking up with any girls at the party, Token also watched him with the intent to help his friend out. It made Tweek feel like the worst friend alive for not telling him the truth. This could all be over with if he did.

But confessing to Craig was hard enough on it's own, and even though telling Token wouldn't be the same as telling Craig the cryptic truth, he needed some more time. And so, against his better judgement, he unsurely nodded his head in agreement. Token smiled wide, with his perfect teeth showing as he looked on like a proud father ready to teach his son the ways of life. "I'll come by yours tomorrow."

Tomorrow being Friday. Tweek pressed his lips in a thin line as he creased his eyebrows. "What for?"

"You don't want to go out there unprepared, do you? Besides, I need to see what you plan on wearing. With the way you dress, it's no wonder you aren't getting any." If Saturday was going to be a success, Token needed Tweek to make more of an effort. He couldn't help the guy if he showed up at a party with bed hair and a t-shirt he'd likely grabbed from his bedroom floor. Of course, he knew it was going to be a challenge, but Token was all for challenges. He strived for them.

Both Tweek and Token looked to Craig's side as the new presence sat down beside him, wearing a smile that looked entirely too fake to be real. Craig looked down at his plate, his eyes shutting momentarily in hopes to give himself strength as he smelt the fruity perfume, which was only slightly too strong.

Tanned fingers found their way to Craig's, peeling them open and inviting themselves into the heat of his own. He would've pulled his hand away if it wasn't for the death grip she had, along with the overly sharp nails prodding into the back of his hand. "Hi Craigy." Allie beamed, and Craig sighed.

Tweek was mentally restraining himself from allowing it to bother him. He had no claim over Craig, but it didn't stop the pang he felt in his chest when their hands intwined. "Allie?" Token coughed from the other side of Craig, staring dumbly at her.

Allie leaned back to see past Craig's head and smiled at Token, her brown eyes almost twinkling back at him. "Hi Token." And then her eyes fell to her and Craig's hands as she nuzzled into the side of him, with Craig stiffly sitting there, but otherwise he allowed it.

Token's eyes twitched over to Tweek's, giving him an incredulous look, but then returned to smirking at the newly found couple. "So when did this happen?" He inquired, picking back up on his game of batting his bottle between his hands.

"Wednesday night," Allie's coy gaze flickered between the two friends. "It just kind of happened."

Craig's hand somehow pulled out from Allie's grasp. He finally looked up, though refused to meet anyone's eyes as he spoke. "I need to pee." He bluntly said, standing from the table and picking up his tray.

Allie stood up too, her fingers attaching around his wrist as she pulled herself closer to give him a peck on the cheek. "Text me later, okay?" And when Craig stared blankly at her, she grinned, pecking him again before heading off to her usual table at the back.

Craig turned to his friends, regarding them with a irritated look, then began to leave, dropping his tray off as he did so. Token and Tweek were right behind him, both feeling different things at this moment. "What was that all about? Token laughed. "You and Allie Nelson?"

Craig stopped by his locker and unlocked it to rummaging around for absolutely nothing, other than a distraction. He no longer wanted to see the stupid grin Token had taken up. "Don't ask."

"I'm asking." Token clarified, resting his back against the other lockers as he looked at Craig, all the while, Tweek stood lamely at the back as he pretended to be on his phone. "What happened Wednesday night?"

"Nothing! She cornered me, and I guess we made out a little, but that's all." Craig mumbled, his locker door slamming shut as he turned back to his friends, not noticing how quite one of them was being. "We're definitely not together, or anything."

"Does she know that?"

"Obviously not, after that performance." Craig sighed, his shoulder resting against the locker as he stared down at his shoes, noticing a little scuff mark.

"Do you like her?"

"No."

'Why not? She's pretty." Token raised an eyebrow.

"Call me a jerk, but I don't want to put out my back every time I try to kiss someone."

Token hummed knowingly. "You do realise you'd have to lean down for the majority of the girls at our school?" He proceeded to stand up straight, standing next to Craig as he measured himself. "Or there's always me." He chuckled.

Craig huffed, shaking his head, before punching his friend in the arm. The connection met with a slight thud, and as Token hissed in pain whilst rubbing at the sore spot, he made his best effort not to allow a grin to ruin his frown.

Through all of this, Tweek searched Craig's expression for any signs of him possibly thinking about the idea of being with a guy, but as always, his face was as passive as ever.