SO CLOSE

Let's just pretend that the deaths of season 7 didn't happen in this story because ya it's just easier I can do another one with the deaths but right now everyone is happy.

We entered the room where a man with a tiger sat in a throne my eyes widened at the first sit of the beast that protected his owner.

"Welcome" he went on about the kingdom and there land.

"You guys should stay here for the night settle down for a bit until you get back on your guys feet"

"Oh I don't think we should stay here" Rick went on.

"I think we should stay here" I said suprised that just came out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry" I said feeling embarrassed at what I had just said.

"No she's right we should stay here" Michonne agreed looking over at Rick

"Well I guess it's settled then we will see you all tomorrow you guys should get some rest there is a spare house it's the biggest should fit all of you its at the end of the street"

"Thank you" Rick said as we all left to the house.
___________
"Okay so we are going to have to pair up in groups of two, so pair up and find a room for the night" Rick said as him and Michonne went off to the first bedroom.

I looked over at Carl who gabe me a nod grabbing my hand interlacing our fingers and brining us the the farthest room.

He picked me up and threw me onto the bed causing me to laugh hysterically as he fell next to me pulling me over top of him and kissing my lips and slowley moving down to my neck. We have never gone any farther then a hot make out session and some touching but we were 17 going on 18 now and I was hoping something would happen soon.

He slid his tounge across my bottom lip asking for entrance but I teased and kept my mouth closed. He bit my bottom lip causing me to gasp opening my mouth allowing him the gain entrance.

We both were giggling and fooling around until a loud bang came from the other side of the wall.

"Stop fooling around you two in trying to sleep" Ambraham yelled we heard him and Rosita snicker.

"Hey that's my niece your fooling around with you better keep your hands off of her" Daryl yelled from down the hallway.

"Carl you gettin some down there" Glenn snickered followed by a yelp from a slap across the arm by Maggie.

"God just everybody shut up please" I sighed as I rolled over Carl and back onto the bed.

"So close" he said as he sighed to.

"Next time" I smiled as I kissed him again.

"We can still here you" Rick yelled.

I snuggled up to Carl resting my head on his shoulder.

"I love you" he whispered softly in my ear.

"I love you to" I kissed him on the lips and snuggles closer.

"You guys make me sick" Abraham yelled again.

"Oh my gosh shut up I'm trying to sleep, and it's not like we don't hear you and Rosita doing it like a pack of animals during the night either" I yelled back causing everyone to snicker again.

"Oh shut it" Ab yelled back.

"Goodnight everyone" Carl yelled.

"Good night love birds" everyone yelled back in a girly voice.