Chapter Twenty Nine

***

"He left her alone." I said, looking at the girl sitting on the couch, annoyed after Lucas left.

"Guess I'd have to talk sense into his brain. I like that kid. Makes me think of my little brother and so I won't let him turn gay."

"What??" I turned to Rick amused. He chuckled.

"I'm serious. He's clearly afraid of relationships and all the girls he's dated were either crazy or bipolar. He told me about it. I need to find him a girl who'll treat him like a prince or something."

"Wow that's– that's nice of you." I realised that maybe I'd judged Rick a little too fast. He was nice.

"Wanna dance?" he asked and I looked at him. "I know you're taken but it's just a dance."

"Um. Sure. Why not."

He stretched out a hand and I took it. He led me to the dance floor and soon we were carried away by the music.
Rick being behind me, his hands on my waist, we danced and had fun. I knew that from that night, my views on and thoughts on Rick would change.

*

Hours passed and we had fun all the way. Club games were played and a lot more. I even participated! Feeling a little tipsy because of the alcohol made me free minded.

"Alright gentlemen! Get your girls on the bar and take shots!" the guy who was DJ announced and everyone screamed and cheered.

"C'mon!" Rick told me over the noise as he pulled me through the crowd to the mini bar.

A group of boys, about four did same, pulling their partners along.

He lifted me off the ground and put me on the counter of the bar. I was laughing through out. The other four guys did same to their girls.

"Lie down ladies!" the DJ ordered over the mic. We all did. We lay back down on the mini bar's counter, the crowd's eyes on us! I was so tipsy I didn't care. I just kept on laughing and giggling like the other girls.

"Hey yo, barman?! Do your thing!" the DJ yelled and the crowd cheered.

Head upside down, I watched the barman get a bottle of tequila. Carefully, he poured some of the drink into my navel (belly button) till it was full. I laughed cause it was cold. He did same to the four other girls.

"Twenty shots each, guys! Ladies try not to get your boys drunk! Ready set go!" the DJ announced and the boy started.

I suddenly felt Rick's warm tongue in my navel as he sucked the tequila out of it. I laughed because it tickled. The other guys did same. The crowd went wild.

"Second round!" the DJ yelled.

The game went on nineteen more times. Two of the boys gave up at the sixteenth time. But Rick and the two others completed!

"Yo! Round of applauseeee!"

The whole crowd cheered. Honestly, it was fun.

Rick helped me off the table and I couldn't stop laughing.

"That was kinda fun!" I told him over the loud music and noise.

"Yeah! Hope I don't end up passing out. I've had enough drinks for tonight!" he replied, laughing.

"You won't! Let's go get you water to drink!"

"Alright!"

*
We sat in front of the frat house, Rick and I. I gave him a bottle of water and he drank some.