Freddy x Krisha: Part 3

Time Skip: Night Three

The animatronics are getting more active tonight and Krisha always stayed alert while eating her nutella sandwich. "Good, they're not here yet." She said then she took out her hand gun from her brown leathered gun belt and checked if the bullets are loaded and luckily, there are. She puts it back to its place and finished her last sandwich then she pouted. "Kuso! I should've just bring a jar of nutella with me!" She whined.

She picked up the monitor and checked the cameras. She checked the show stage to see no sight of Freddy, so she checked the cameras until she stopped at the girl's bathroom to see Freddy standing inside the cubicle looking at the camera. An irked mark appeared on her head as she glared at Freddy. "Hentai yaro." She mumbled then she puts the monitor down and went to the west door then turned on the light to see Bonnie staring at her creepily. She yelped and pressed the door button.

She went to the other door and lit it up to see no chicken. She sighed in relief and left it there.

Krisha went back to the west door and pressed the light button to see the bunny was in no sight anymore. She pressed the door button and the door went up.

She checked the power that was at the corner of the monitor. "79% She muttered then she looked at the time. " 2: 58 a.m." Then she groaned. "Are you kidding me?" She then flopped down on the swivel seat.

She picked up the monitor and checked the cameras again:
Chica's in the dining area
Bonnie's in the backroom
Foxy's still in the Pirate's Cove peeking
And lastly, the hentai bear, he's.....

"Wait a minute...." She sat up and tapped to camera to camera but there was no in sight in one of them.

"WHERE THE F**K IS THAT F**KING HENTAI BEAR?!!" She shouted then she heard a creepy low laugh and it was loud which means he's close. She quickly looked at both doors and she can't tell where he stood. 'Oh screw it!' She thought as she quickly closed both doors. She took a step back and panted. "There.....he won't get me now." She said as she smiled.

Oh she was dead wrong...

"Oh really?"

She froze up and she could feel her hairs standing as the chill went down to her spine. She slowly turned around.

She saw a man with chocolate brown hair and icy blue eyes, his skin is pale and has charming smile plastered on his face. He's wearing a black tuxedo like a sophisticated man and a top hat that was tilted to the left.

"Who the h*ll are you?" She asked as she looked at the man. "And why are you here? Are you here to steal?" She asked again as she puts her hand on her gun.

"Oh no, you've got it all wrong, love." He said in his low British accent.

"Tell me who you are and where you came from or else and don't call me 'love'." She said sternly and the man looked down  to see her hand on the gun.

"Oh how rude of me, My name is Freddy Fazbear and I live here." He said as he bowed a little ad stood back up.

Krisha stood there in shock. She looked up to see his bear ears twitching and then she looked into his icy blue eyes.

She went pale and she quickly took out her gun and aimed it at him. "You're here to kill me, aren't you?" She asked. Freddy didn't even flinch when the gun was pointing at him, he just grinned.

"Now why would I hurt such a beautiful being in the world?" He complimented.

"Not buying it, Fazbear!" She said. "You don't even know me anymore." Freddy blinked a few times.