Chapter 35

When the red hair model was dragged by the trash bins in an alley way, the person dusted their hands. "For a skinny person, she sure holds alot of weight.." the woman whispered, looking down at the knocked out girl. She raised her brow at her before walking away, putting one hand in her pocket and the other held a small black bag.

"She'll wake up soon.." she walked away, her heels clicking against the dirty ground. Now it was time to accomplish her mission, she  sure hope it worked.

The Café

Natsu looked up when he saw a woman entering the shop. She wore a light brown coat, blue jeans underneath and black heels, her hair was also blonde. Natsu hummed, sipping his coffee as he eyed the woman who walked his way. She stopped by his table, looking down at him "If you don't mind, can I sit next to you?"

She also had an accent.

"Oh..uh-um sure..whatever" he looked else where while she took a seat infront of him. "Thank you" she smiled. He nodded, looking around the shop and not her face. Now Natsu had to admit, the blonde was pretty, he couldn't really see what her whole face looked like since she wore dark shades. "Can I catch your name by chance?" she asked him.

"Harrol" Natsu said, sipping his hot beverage. She chuckled "Oh come on sir, don't lie" "And how do you know that I'm lying?" Natsu asked and she paused, gulping.

"O-oh well a person wouldn't just reply their name is Harrol" she chuckle to cover up her embarrassment. "Hm..what is your name?" Natsu asked her "Just call me Kate" she smiled, taking out her hand for a hand shake "nice to meet you" she said, awaiting on his hand shake.

Natsu looked at her hand before he sighed, he put down his coffee and gave her hand a shake. "Wow.." she said while he shook her hand "your hands are pretty warm" she whispered "Yeah well I'm warm blooded duh" she chuckled at him. "You are funny" she complimented. "And you don't got to force that accent..I can tell you're from here" her eyes widened from behind the shades.

"And why are you wearing shades, I'd really like to see your face" "Uh..I'm sorry but this is how my voice is, it may sound forced but this is how I sound-really" Natsu raised his brow "and I'm also a fan of shades and second reason is because I'm not really confident with my looks" she sighed.

"Why?" Natsu asked and she looked at him. "Because I was told that I was ugly by my ex boyfriend so that sort of-" "Why are you letting people's words go to your head?" he asked and she sighed again "I have a low self esteem" she admitted and he hummed, picking up his cup again.

"Okay and my real name is Natsu..Kate" she smiled. "Thanks for the name" "Hm, don't see what's so important about it.." he mumbled. She looked behind Natsu and smiled "And if, you don't mind Natsu..um can you go fetch me a coffee?"  she took out a 20 dollar bill out her pocket and gave it to him.

"Excuse me, do I look like a dog or something?" he asked and her eyes widened "Oh no..oh no you don't it's uh- I get really nervous when asking for things I-" "You wasn't so nervous when you asked to sit with me" "I know I know but please sir just that and that is all I'll ask from you and then I'll take my leave- I promise"

He raised his brow at her then at the 20 dollar bill "You're weird and I'll take a 40" her eyes widened "A 40?" she asked and he nodded "To go right there and-" he nodded again and she sighed. "You're lucky you're cute" she dug in her bag and took out a 100 dollar bill "All I have is 100 I-" "Well I'll take that" he took the money off her hands and her mouth opened.

He smiled, standing up. "Be right back" he walked away from her and she bit her lip. "He's really expensive...ugh" she said in her normal voice, watching as he walked away to buy her a coffee. She chuckled lowly, looking at her left then right before she took out a container.

She popped it open, taking out two small blue pills. She leaned forward and dumped them in Natsu's coffee before backing away. "I hope this works.."

.

"Ugh, Natsu isn't answering his phone" Lucy groaned, hanging up her cell phone for the tenth time. "Maybe he's asleep or it's dead- you never know" Erza said, "Or...maybe he isn't at home you guys" Lucy sighed, looking out the window. Erza hummed "Maybe.." she whispered as well.

As for Levy, she continued talking on the phone with her husband. "Yeah, and then they freaked out because they thought I'd crash hahaha...no I'm not crazy how can you say that Gajeel" Lucy turned to her and sighed.

What have I gotten myself into.. the blonde thought. "Anyways did you cook because when I come home I expect to see alot of food and I mean..alot you know Gajeel jr. gets cranky when he don't gets all his proteins and stuff" Levy nodded, smiling. "Awe, you cooked that for me, awe I love you so much"

Erza softly smiled. "I'm glad Gajeel handles her 95% of the time"

.

"Thank you" she took the coffee from him and smiled. "You're welcome" he sat down and faced her. "Can I get my change now Natsu?" she stretched her hand and he smiled. "Since I'm a gentleman..okay" he gave her back a 100. "I spent my money on it..it wasn't much" he took hold of his cup after, along with her.

Her eyes observed his face. He paused from drinking the coffee and looked at her. "What's your name again?" "Kate, now drink up.." she took a sip of her coffee and smiled "Mm.." she hummed, looking at him.

"You really are weird Kate..or whatever" he downed the rest of his coffee and Kate smiled. "I get that alot" she said. He rest the cup down on the table and sighed with relief.

Yes, it's working!

"Ah..man I feel energetic" Natsu smiled and she nodded.

It should start to kick in..in 5..

Natsu looked around in the café and smiled.

4..

He looked at her and she asked "I have always wanted to tell you something" "What?" he asked, though his vision was getting a bit blurry. "I'm sorry" "Huh?" he asked, confused.

"I have a confession to make.." "W-what?" he held on to the table for support of his weight. She took off her shades and his eyes widened. "Y-you.." "Nighty night" she waved.

He fell on to the table and his eyes slowly closed.