NEW BOOK, RED!

Hi guys!

I want to apologise for the grammatical errors you've endured while reading DFH. It means so much to me that you guys read on regardless of that.

Presently, I'm in the process of editing the book so hopefully, it'll get easier and much more fun to read.

In addition, please check out my recent book RED.

Synopsis

Enrico Edoardo Vos, the CEO of the fast growing wine company, EDOARDO VINEYARDS, a ladies man was unfortunate to encounter the woman who broke his heart and now, he's convinced the sudden spark within him is a thirst for vengeance.

* * *

When he went by the name Tyler, timid and geeky, he had her by his side as a friend but then his feelings for her grew to something more than friendship. She rejected his heart which left him shattered.

It wasn't easy getting over his past but he managed to. Therefore, he vowed not to give any other woman the opportunity to crush his heart the way she did.

Nine years later, he's a different man now known as Enrico Vos. The CEO of Edoardo vineyards. A man gorgeously handsome and with a body to die for. He's a witty, womanising, authoritative and an all time party man. In short description, CASANOVA.

Unfortunately, he encounters the woman who started it all. Something is ignited within him and he's convinced it's the spark for vengeance. A thirst for her to see the same colour as he does, RED.

She broke his heart and he was going to have his revenge.

Edited with the help of @SabaUmmeSalma
Words: 150,000 - 155,000

Premiered: July 2018
Edited: December, 2020

It's not very similar to DFH but you'll like this as well.

Thank you! Love you guys! Xoxo 😘😘