TWENTY-FOUR

~Alcander~

"I need to find her! I can't stand not being next to her!" I yelled to Zelix while I paced around my office while he sat on the chair watching me.

"And I told you-"

"Fûck your plan! Damnit! Move, I'm making calls." I walked around my desk and pushed him away from the phone and started to dial numbers.

"Answer damnit!" I waited for them to answer and after the third ring they picked up.

"Hello?"

I felt my lips to grow up in a smirk, "Hello friend. I have a question for you." I heard him suck in a harsh breath and my smirk grew bigger.

"Alpha Alcander, how can I help you?" His voice trembled but he cleared his throat.

"I'm going to be paying a little visit-"

"If you dare step on my land with your pack I would take that as a threat." Now I hear him getting railed up. I rolled my eyes and walked around the desk looking out the window.

"It's not like that. I just want to have a chat. Be ready by tomorrow. I won't bring my warriors with me, but I'm bringing two men with me. I just have something to promote."

"Promote? Like what?"

"Good bye Alpha. See you tomorrow." I hung up the phone and held it by my side.

To easy.

*****

"You know what to do with the pack. I'll be back later on today. So keep everything the same, and if someone disrespect you or Janet just kill them." I said while I walked down the stairs with Zelix behind me. I walked towards the front door with the same warriors I took with me to find her. I look behind me right when I reached the door and see Janet walking towards Zelix.

"I'll see you soon." He said while I nodded and walked out. The warriors were standing outside chatting but once they heard the door open they stood straighter and kneeled on one knee, bowing their heads in respect.

"Lets go. I don't like being late." They quickly got on their feet and I walked over to the tree line and took off my pants and my button up. I had a bag with me so I stuffed my clothes and as well my shoes in there and shifted. I carried the bag in my mouth and took off in a sprint.

*****

I shifted back and took out my clothes and quickly put them on. The warriors did the same and stood beside me while we walked on the territory.

I didn't like their pack smell. Smelled to clean. No blood wasn't marked on here.

Maybe I'll just take this land too.

We continued to walk further in and the border patrol finally found us and growled at us. I had a bored look on my face while I continued to walk. They stood in front of me and went in their stance. My warriors stood in front of me, ready to shift at any movement they would make.