Chapter 22 - Joker's POV

My Harley fell out of the hovercraft, I screamed her name.

I would have gone down with the hovercraft too if I did not get out of there in time. Steve came with me. We ended up landing on a boat that had was owned by some guy. We ended up shooting him and throwing him over. I am the captain now.

"So what do we do now boss?" Steve asked.

I looked at him, "What we have been doing for the last few months, Steve, tracking down my puddin."

"You got it sir." Steve said.

He got behind the wheel and drove the boat to shore.

"I got some more goons waiting for us on shore." Steve said.

"Good." I said.

Next time I won't loose her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I am pretty excited because I got March 9th and 10th off from school because of a major windstorm. Lots of my friends lost power, I was one of the lucky few that didn't. Which is strange, because my house always seems to be loosing power. But I'm not complaining, I like having wifi :) and because I feel so #Blessed I felt like updating this story, even though I've had writers block for the last few months when it comes to writing this. Anyway guys, St. Patrick's Day is next week! I'm not Irish but I am excited!! I'm just glad it's a half day that day.

~UltimateFandomQueen