CHEATED PT:1

"Hey kiddo whatcha up to" My dad Daryl walked into my room.

"Nothing bored out of my mind" I said sighing and falling onto my bed.

"Where's Carl" he asked

"He went with Jake, and Liam and I think Enid and Monica on a walk. But I had to do watch" I didn't like Monica I didn't trust her with Carl. She had always had a thing for him plus she was way more attractive then I was.

"I think I saw them a couple of minutes ago, they headed into the woods you could probably catch up with them"

"Okay thank dad" I smiled as he wrapped me in a bear hug.

"Just be careful out there okay" he was always worried about me.

"I promise" I said grabbing my gun and knife off of the night stand and putting into my belt.

"See you in a bit" I rushed out the door and headed to the forest.
________________
I heard chattering and giggling as I approached the group I revieled myself once I got closer and knew it was them but what I saw next shocked me.

Monica and Carl were cuddled with each other having a hot make out session behind a tree. Tears started to fall down my face uncontrollably my heart was just ripped out of my chest by Carl and stomped all over my Monica.

I quickly ran until I heard someone shout my name.

"Y/N wait" It was Carl who had shouted and ran after me.

"Y/N its not what it looks like" he shouted which sent a massive wave of anger through my body.

"Oh it dosnt, so it dosnt look like the love of my life who I thought loved me back is making out and feeling up another girl" I screamed through my sobs.

"Shh you'll attract walkers" he pulled me aside.

"Who gives a shit you probably wouldn't notice through all the sucking on each other's faces" I screamed.

"Y/N it was a dare I couldn't say no" he said grabbing my arms.

"You could have easily said "No" it's one word that you say when you have a girlfriend and another girl asks you to suck on her face" I screamed again.

"Im sorry I couldn't say no it was a dare" I couldn't believe him right now.

"Oh it was dare then okay that fine because as long as it's a dare it didn't happen right"

"It was a dare it didn't mean anything"

"It sure looked like it did, but hey it was a dare so you had to do it right so that your man hood wasn't ruined, well news flash your man hood went down the drain the minute you touched her. Sure you might have been called a sissy or a wimp but you would have been a loyal man standing in front of me but no all I see right now is a jackass, cheating asshole. You know what were through" I screamed as I ran away tears falling down my face. I tripped and fell once I reached the gate I propped myself up against it and sobbed hoping no one would find me.

"Y/N please don't do this" Carl said as he chased after me.

"Tell me why you did it then" I screamed.

"I already told you it was a fucking dare" he screamed back

"Just go away please" I sobbed.

"No, I will not go away because my girlfriend is upset" he knelt down beside me.

"No your ex girlfriend is heartbroken"

"Carl are you coming back" Monica appeared from behind a tree.

"No get the hell out of here Monica" Carl yelled.

"What's your problem you know you liked it" she gave a smirk in my direction.

"You fucking bitch" I stood up and went to tackle her but Carl used his fore arm to stop me.

"Y/N calm down" Carl said.

"Calm down, you want me to calm down" I yelled

"No that's not what I meant" he said flustered.

"I'm leaving" I said climbing back over the wall and running back into the house" .
_____________
"Hey sweetheart what's wrong" Maggie said as she saw me run past her. I could tell Carl was following me so I turned around to face her and said...

"Why don't you ask him" i yelled while running into the house and slamming the door. Daryl was on watch so he wasn't home which I was glad I needed to be alone right now. I sat on my window and opened it so I could hear Maggie and Carl's conversation.

"What the hell happened" Maggie asked.

"Nothing I just really messed up" "no fucking duh" I thoght to myself.

"What did you do" she asked.

"We were playing truth or dare, and Pat dared me to make out with Monica and at first I sad "no way" but then they called my a sissy and weak and everything so I made out with her but Y/N saw us, and now I think she broke up with me, but God I can't loose her I just can't" he sobbed as Maggie held him.

"Okay look go talk to her, clear things up" she hugged him and he came into the house.

"Great that the last thing I need" I thoght.

I locked the door before he came upstairs.

"Y/N please unlock the door" he juggled the door handle trying to get in.

"Go away" I whispered.

"Please Y/N I love you and I can't loose you, I need you in my life" he sobbed.

I stayed silent as I made my way over to the door and slid my back across it until I was sitting my my knees up to my chest.

"Please Y/N I need you" he sobbed as he slid his back down the door to.

"I'm staying here all night if I have to, until you open this door so we can talk" he said.

Next thing I heard was a loud bang from downstairs and Daryl telling "everyone get down".

I heard two gunshots ring from downstairs and I opened the door to see Carl in a head lock by another man.

"One more move and I snap his neck" the man had a deep voice.

"Please just let him go" I begged I may have been out of my mind mad but I didn't want to see Carl dead.

Sorry I had to put this into two parts.