CHEATED PT:2

I put my hand on my gun and drew it to the mans face.

"ah ah ah put the gun down" he said.
"Or I crack his pretty little neck" I slowley put down my gun.

"Please I'm begging you just let him go" I pleaded.

"Now that wouldn't be any fun, how about you do something for me in return" he smirked.

"Y/N don't do it" he said.

"Times running out doll" he twisted harder on Carl's neck.

"Okay, okay what ever you want just please let him go" I said quickly. He smirked as he let go and pushed Carl down to the ground.

He grabbed me by my shirt and dragged me into the room behind me he pushed me into the soft mattress and locked the door. He didn't hesitate just unzipped his pants as he fell onto me. I tried to push him back but he was to strong and heavy.

I heard banging on the door from the other side.

"Carl please he..." I was cut off my the man who was over top of me ripping a sheet from the bed and gagging me with it then he tied my hands behind my head with another piece of sheet.

"Shut up" he pulled my top over my head and pulled my pants down. All of a sudden Carl came barging in and tackled the man to the ground I scattered up and propped myself up against the back of the bed.

I grunted trying to get Carl's attention. The man was on the ground unconscious and probably half dead if not he would wish he was when he woke up.

"Hey are you okay" he asked untying me.

"Ya thank you" I said as I hugged him forgetting everything that he had done for a moment.

"I'm so sorry" he said.

"It's okay" I decided to forgive him for right now and we would talk about it later, he had just saved me from being raped and I almost lost him so my emotions were mixed right now.

"We should go see what's going on down there" I said pulling away from the hug and grabbing my cloths sliding them back on.

"Thank you again" I said kissing him on the lips.

"Anytime" he smiled.

"I still havnt forgiven you" I said leaving.

"I know but we will figure it out later" he said reading my mind.

"Come on let's go" he grabbed my hand as we went down the stairs but I pulled away teasing him.