ten

"Of course I love her," Ron says, sighing.

"But..." he continues.

"But what?"

"I just... don't feel the love she's giving to me. I guess I should've listened to my mother. She told me we were great when we were best friends. It's awfully hard to lose your best friend and your girlfriend at the same time" Ron says sheepishly.

"Are you sure about that, Ron? It's just so... quick"

"Maybe I won't tell her now. Maybe I'll give it another go,"

"Okay okay, good. I'll be going to work now. By the way after work make sure you come by at Mrs. Weasley's" Harry says as he stands up from the side of the bed.

"Why?"

"To celebrate"

"Celebrate what?"

"You'll see when you get there" Harry replies, closing the door behind him, walking out of the flat.

Ron then steps out of the bedroom, seeing Hermione reading the daily prophet, drinking coffee as their breakfast is already ready by the table. "Won't Harry be joining us today?"

"He uh... has to run early for work today"

"Oh.. okay" she nods, taking a sip from her coffee, turning a page from the newspaper.

"They're inviting me back at the burrow. They say it's about George.. come with me?"

"Of course I will" Hermione grins, getting back to the page she was reading. She then found an article about Draco and what happened last night. What did he do this time? She thought.

DRACO MALFOY CAUGHT BY HARRY POTTER

The infamous death-eater Draco Malfoy has been spotted walking out of hogwarts and is said to be holding a bag of cash but to where? Rumours have been spread that Draco Malfoy hasn't returned to the manor for a year after the battle of hogwarts. Though he was spotted last night by a house elf, wearing a hood to keep his identity a secret for the night. Unfortunately for Malfoy, Harry Potter caught him red-handed.

"Ron, can I ask what were you and Harry talking about?"

"Oh.. nothing, why?" He says as he forks the bacon. "Surely it was something important. Have you forgotten that you guys are still my best friends?"

Ron's heart began to pound him, saying that it is time, and it is better off they end it now or it gets worse.

Ron took a deep breath, looked into Hermione's eyes and trying not to cry. This is it. He is going to end it. And this time, there is no turning back.

"H-hermione..." he gulped.

"I.. wanna talk to you about something." He says. "You know, we've been together for a year now and we couldn't resist ourselves fighting and such..."

"Yes I know that Ron and honestly it's pretty tiring.." Hermione sighed.

"I love you, Hermione.. But I don't think that pushing our relationship to the fullest could actually work."

Hermione paused for a moment, gulping and taking a deep breath and said, "A-are you sure about this, Ron?"

"I'm really trying to fix us, Hermione. And I'm trying my best to be civil towards you. But can't you see? We've been trying to force ourselves into each other, like... Hermione do you still love me though?"