Chapter Two

*3 votes for next chapter!!!*

"Violet, you're a Time Lord," he said, his face twisted in confusion.

My face mimicked his. "Time Lord?" I asked, just as shocked as he was. "A Time Lord is a-" "I know what a Time Lord is," I interrupted him, a small smile spread across my lips.

He smiled at me, then it hit him. He hit himself in the forehead, for not realizing it before.

"What?" I asked. "I get it now!" he yelled. "A Time Lord is umm-" he air quoted, "-'created', when two people ummmm-" you could tell he was awkward, when it came to explaining this. I laughed, "I get what you're saying." "Well when 'it' happens on the TARDIS during flight, then it messes with the DNA of the child. And you were 'created' on the TARDIS around eighteen years ago," he finished, smiling, proud of himself that he was able to explain it.

I smiled back at him, finally happy that I knew why I was so different. The room turned silent and for once, I could hear my heart - well hearts- beating.

But then I realized, "Doctor, this means that you're not the last Time Lord anymore," I said, looking at his face. He stared up at the ceiling, which had stars that he put up their only a few minutes eariler. He was lost in his own deep thoughts.

"Doctor?" I asked, now becoming concerned. He blinked coming back to realitiy, "Yes?" he asked. "What do you think about having another Time Lord around?" I asked, not taking my eyes off of him. Many emotions played through his eyes.

"Violet, there's many good and bad things about being a Time Lord. You get a chance to explore the stars, see planets and worlds that not a lot of people have gotten a chance to see. But while you never grow old, you just change, you have to watch everyone you love die. And you'll never get over that pain," he said, his eyes filled with hurt. You could tell that over the years he had traveled with - and lost - a lot of friends.

I slightly smiled at him, rubbing his arm, he looked back at me, his eyes looking me up and down. I couldn't tell if he was happy or not finding out I was a Time Lord.

I decided not to ask him about it, it looked like he was still deciding for himself. It was weird knowing that I was a Time Lord. But know I was able to understand most of how I am. Why I love to stare at the stars, why even though my sister was giving up the stories of the Doctor, I was able to hang onto them for so long. But the only thing I couldn't understand was the dreams. Why was I dreaming of him every night for the past year and a half? I thought if I should ask the Doctor or not. I didn't want to upset him more than I already had.

I mean, I was the one who reminded him of his lost compainons and that made me feel horrible. This man was so special to me and I brought back sad memories.

I frowned, looking down at my bed sheets, they were dark blue like the rest of my room.

I was about to say something when I was interrupted, "Violet?" the Doctor asked. I looked up looking straight into his beautiful eyes. "What's wrong? Do you not want to be a Time Lord?" he asked, placing his hand over mine. I loved the warmth that came from his hand. It spread over my hand and up to my wrist.

"I want to be a Time Lord," I said, weakly smiling at him. "I just feel bad that I made you sad," I said, looking down at my sheets again. I couldn't stand to look at the hurt in his eyes any longer.

I felt the Doctor's fingers slide underneath my chin, as he gently lifted it up forcing me to look at him, "You didn't make me sad, Violet. I'm just an old man in a young mans body. I've had a lot of hurt in my life. But i've also had a lot of joy. I've traveled with great people that have been very special to me. Your parents for example," he said, smiling at me. That smile made me smile back at him.

"I only pick a lucky few to travel with me, Violet. And I get attached to each of them. They are all so strange and unique. Your mother was very saracastic but she was clever. I met her when she was seven years old. I told her i'd be back in five minutes and my TARDIS jumped ahead 12 years. She hit me over the head when I broke into her house," he said, laughing at the old memory. I couldn't help but laught too. I've heard that story a ton of times from my mother. But never from the Doctor's side. "It's weird. I saw her one minute at seven years old, and at the next minute she was 19. Same thing with you. I saw you ten minutes ago at the age of three, telling you that I would be at your fourth birthday pary," he said, smiling. I liked how he spent time thinking about all these old memories.

"Come with me," he whispered. I stared up at him in shock. Did he just ask what I think he did? Did he just ask me to come with him?

A playful smile played at his lips. "Come with me. Travel with me. I've traveled with two Ponds already, it's time to take on the third," he said, smiling his eyes filled with happiness. I couldn't believe I was getting this chance! I've waited for this chance for a long time and it was finally here. I nodded, to happy for words. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was going to get a chance to be in the TARDIS!

He laughed, all excited. "Sleep tonight and we'll leave in the morning," he said, happy about getting a new companion. I smiled, so happy for the chance to get to see all the wonders my parents saw and told me about. I would expierence these things for myself. I'd have stories to tell them! I laughed thinking about it.

The Doctor tucked me into bed and laid down next me. I laid with my head on his chest watching the stars float across the ceiling as my eyes slowly started to shut. "Goodnight Pond," they Doctor said, slowly stroking my hair. "Goodnight Doctor," I said, falling asleep smiling to myself. I was going to travel with the Doctor!

***

The next morning, I opened my eyes to see the room filled with light. The sun hurt my eyes at first. I looked at my alarm to see it said 9 a.m. A note was left on the pillow next to me from my mum. It read You had a long night so I decided to let you sleep in, Love Mum and Dad. I sat straight up, I'm late for Lily's ballet thing! I looked around remembering last night. The Doctor!! I looked around for him but he was gone. The Doctor had left without me.

* 3 votes for next chapter! VOTE, MESSAGE, TELL YOUR FRIENDS! Haha*