Chapter Eleven : Understanding

~Chapter Eleven : Understanding~
~Start~

**********

"Sorry, Fuyuko." Akito said as he sighed as he moved another chess piece, finishing his turn.

"For what?" Fuyuko answered as he knocked down a white chess piece, replacing it with a black piece.

"For choosing (Y/N) as my master as well." Akito said, thinking of a strategy to use against his opponent, Fuyuko.

"I don't understand why you're apologizing. I don't really mind sharing." The white-haired cat boy said as he looked at Akito with a glint of mischievous in his eyes, however his face was not changing at all. "Besides, when you're around Master, you become less boring. So that's good."

Akito glared at Fuyuko. "Shut up and go die." He said, coldly before turning back to the game. Akito then smirked as he moved a white chess piece, the last move of the game, according to his calculations. "Checkmate."

Fuyuko looked at the game before sighing. "I'm useless when it comes to board games..." Fuyuko said as he lazily leaned on the back of his chair. "I prefer video games a lot more..."

"Useless? Are you joking, right now?" Akito asked as he leaned on his hand. "You're the best opponent I had so far."

"Really?" Fuyuko said, lazily looking at Akito and shrugged. "Well, doesn't matter, anyways. Video games are much more better. No one has beat me in it before."

Akito chuckled slightly at his laziness and fixed the mess they both made. As Fuyuko watched Akito fixed the game though, a memory flashed in his mind about games and sat properly. "Hey, Akito." Fuyuko called.

"What?" Akito said, not looking at him as he kept on fixing the game.

"Has Master mentioned someone to you?" Fuyuko asked, with a serious look. "Someone who you're not familiar with."

This caught Akito's attention and stopped what he's doing to turn and looked at Fuyuko. "Someone?" He asked as he thought about it, trying to dig into his past memories. "I don't really kn-"

"That's what I felt when someone did this to me."

A single sentence echoed in his mind. "Now that you mentioned it..." Akito said, wondering why he did not noticed it before. "She did mention someone...She never told his or her name though."

"That's the first." Fuyuko said.

"First? First what?" Akito asked, raising his eyebrow.

"The first one to beat Master in video games." He said. "I was the second one. Master never answered me when I ask who is it."

Akito hummed, understanding his situation. "Someone from Master's past, perhaps? An old friend? A close relative?" He guessed. "But I feel like we shouldn't interfere with Master's life right now. Maybe we should just ask her when the time is right."

Fuyuko remained silent for a moment, making Akito sense that he was really curious. Fuyuko opened his mouth and spoke up. "Sure." He simply said.

**********

"What happened to the two of you?" (Y/N) asked as her left eye twitched.

"We're sorry..." Haruki and Natsuki laughed nervously as they apologized.

The story goes on like this, they were in their shared room and called (Y/N) to hang out with her. (Y/N), of course, agreed and the two cat boys waited for the girl to come. Having a problem in sitting still, Natsuki managed to find a ball of yarn and showed it Haruki. The cat senses in their minds switched and began playing with yarn. Unfortunately, they failed to notice that they were ruining the room and causing a lot of mess until (Y/N) entered the room.