Chapter 7

Guys! Hello! Actually I want you all to grab your seatbelts tightly because the chapter below contains something which you guys won't be expecting at all so just remain calm after you read the chapter!

Secondly the chapter has as usual major hindi dialogues put your queries in the comments!

Lastly yes! Inline comments are my fav! Moreover chapter is not edited at all!

Won't say happy reading!

Chapter 7

Manik's POV...

"This woman is lying!!!"

"Shut up! She is your mother! How could you even think of her like that!!"

"I swear this b!tch is lying! I haven't done anything!"

"Shutup and get out of my house right now!!!"

"Jesus!!!" I gasped loudly and woke up sweating like hell.

Nightmare....

"Manik!" I heard Cabir's worried voice and immediately tried to wipe my tears before he came barging inside my room without knocking.

"Hey buddy? Are you okay?" He asked frantically as he sat beside me on the bed.

"Ye—yeah! Am fine! Am ok!" I stuttered, running a nervous hand on my face and sat more straight.

Manik tu paka theek hai na? Subconscious was worried and I tried to give it a shaky smile.

"Nightmare! After so long?" Cabir asked curiously and I shrugged.

"I don't know! I...thought I was over them long time back!" I spoke casually trying to shrug the dream away and got up from the bed walking towards the window.

"Manik...did you think about the past? Aj?" Cabir asked softly behind my back and I placed my palms on the window leaning against it.

"No...not exactly!" I spoke lowly shaking my head.

I can't face my nightmares alone Manik!

Nandini's voice rang in my head and I sighed closing my eyes.

"Manik...something must have happened! Why aren't you telling me! It's so unlike of you!" Cabir was worried and hurt...

Tell him what happened today with Nandini! Mr. Subconscious tried to encourage me and I shook my head.

What should I tell him? I myself don't know what happened!

"Manik...kya hua hai? Why are you so quiet? It's scaring me!" Cabir spoke placing his hand over my shoulder and I leaned my head too with the window.

"Cabir...I love her!" I whimpered lowly and Cabir sighed.

Wow Manik! what a confession! Mr. Subconscious spoke sarcastically.

Will you please stop it! I am not in a mood! I scolded Mr. Subconscious and it made a baby pouty face before throwing its head in pillow and started crying with hiccups.

I was least bothered to it.

"What's so new in it? What's the problem?" Cabir asked softly leaning his back with the window and I shook my head helplessly before standing straight.