0.42

Rowen was up the next morning and already at the Fred and George's shop. She told them about how Harry had shown up and she was feeling a little bit better because she knew he was fine. He hugged Fred before hugging and kissing George. When the shop opened it was chaos because students from Hogwarts were coming inside and checking out the store.

"Step up! Step up!" Fred and George called out while Rowen ran the register. She looked forward at them.

"We've got Fainting Fancy..." George said.

"Nosebleed Nougats..." Fred called after him.

"And just in time for school..."

"Puking Pastilles!" Fred gave one of them to a boy and he turned a pale green color, "into the cauldron, handsome." together they launch a slashing cauldron down and Rowen used her wand to send it to the kitchen before it landed near her and she threw up from the sight. Harry, Ron, and Hermione came into the store and Harry looked around in amazement. Rowen smiled at her cousin and gave him a small wave before the twins dropped down on either side of him and began to steer him through the store. Rowen came from behind the counter and went over to the girls.

"Thinking of someone special are you, Hermione?"

"I don't know what you mean." Hermione said looking quickly at the love potion and Rowen. The red head smiled at her friend.

"Hello, ladies!" Fred said coming over to the three girls.

"Yes, they do really work. Just ask Rowen, that's how she fell in love with me." George said with a smile.

"That must be why I've been feeling so much more in love with you lately." Rowen said with a smile.

"Then again, the way we hear it, sis, you're doing just fine on your own."

"Meaning?"

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" Rowen looked over at Harry who was secretly eavesdropping on the conversation.

"None of your business." Rowen noticed someone by the counter and went over to help them. When the work day was over Rowen and George sat together on his bed. She was against his chest and had her eyes closed.

"You made a joke today. It was like just briefly the old you came back out." George said holding onto her. He kissed her forehead before leaning back onto his headboard.

"It's nice having Harry here. I was so worried about him all summer. I'm sorry that you've been having to take care of me these last three months. I know that had to be a pain."

"It wasn't a pain because I didn't mind taking care of you, because I love you. I'll always take care of you. I know this pain will continue with you, but know I'll always be there."

"I love you too."

"Since the day Hagrid brought you to us you've been in love with me."

"I was two? I didn't even really know what love is." Rowen said with a laugh.

"Still you did."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, love. So I talked with Harry most of the night last night after Ron and Hermione went to bed. He slept in Fred's old bed."

"Is that why you were so tired this morning when you came in?" Rowen nodded, "what did you two talk about?"

"Everything. Our nightmares about Sirius. He's apparently been riding trains all summer to take him mind off things. But also before arriving at the Burrow, Dumbledore took him to see someone. Professor Slughorn who used to teach Potions when Regulus Black was in school."

"Regulus Black?"

"My uncle. Sirius' brother. He's long since gone. But that's besides the point. Slughorn apparently likes to collect outstanding witches and wizards. He collected both Harry's mum and mine. And Dumbledore expects him to want to add Harry to the collection as well."

"I bet he'll want to add you too. The daughter of Dahlia Evans and Sirius Black. If he doesn't that's rubbish."

"I'm good at potions yes and was in Advanced last year with Snape. But I'm not outstanding."

"Obviously if you got into Advanced Potion Making with Severus Snape you're outstanding with potions because he only took students who got O's on the OWLs. You're selling yourself short." Rowen ran her hand across George's chest before leaning up and kissing his cheek, "have you guys perfected the plan yet?"

"Yes, we do. But it won't work until Harry's of age. After he's taken the apparition class." George nodded, "I'm hungry. Come on, I'll get started on dinner."

"My five favorite words." the pair shot up out of bed and George went to kiss her but she dashed out of the room and he chased after her. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into him, "I caught you. What's my prize?" she laughed and stiffened when she felt him kiss her neck.

"Put me down." she complained. He did so and she turned around and kissed his lips before backing up and going to the kitchen. She started getting enough food out for the three of them. George helped by cleaning up after her and cleaning the dishes that were in the sink. Fred came out of his room when he smelled food and helped set the table and getting them drinks before working with George on bringing the food over. They all sat down together and ate.

"My God, Row. You can cook. Mum taught you well." Fred said. Rowen smiled and said 'thank you' before eating a piece of sausage, "you're one lucky guy, George. Rowen is a catch and not just for her cooking."

"Don't know how I got so lucky." George kissed her cheek before going back to his food. They talked all throughout dinner and it was something new. But Rowen welcomed it with open arms and thought maybe things would be better before they get bad again.