DATES AND CUDDLES 2

As usual, Mina is a hard-working student, she tries her best to get good grades while Chaeyoung.. she um.. she sleeps during class. But still gets average grades though. Time passed and it's already 4pm. What surprise is Chaeyoung talking about? Where is this 'you-know-where' they were talking about? Let's find out.

Chaeyoung's POV

"Did you just.. cheated?" Mina said while looking at me fiercely

"I DID NOT!" I shouted

"Yes you did! Stop denying!" Mina said while pointing at me

"IM NOT DENYING!"

"Yes you are!"

"I AM NOT!"

"What happened here?" Somi suddenly popped out of nowhere. Then Mina explained everything.

"Okay listen. We were playing Rock-Paper-Scissors. I used Rock. And first! I deadass saw she used Scissors but she changed it to Paper!"

I didn't cheated! I just clenched my fist too hard that I can't even open them properly! Jinjja..

"Listen here you penguin. IM NOT WASHING THE DISHES!" I said pointing at her

"That's not fair! I washed the dishes for 2 weeks now! It's your turn!"

I didn't look at her. It's fun teasing her and doing all this. She's cute when she's frustrated.

"I won't kiss you or even hug you or even sleep with you if you don't wash the dishes."

I turned to her and stood up

"THATS NOT PART OF THE DEAL HERE!"

"It is if I say it is. Now go back to being yourself there. I'm not gonna even touch you." She didn't even look at me when she said that!

"You gotta be kidding me. Fine I'll wash the dishes!" I hugged her from behind hoping she's not seriously mad at me.

"You cant even survive a day without my clinginess" she smiled.

To be honest with y'all, I'm kinda used to Mina's hugs and kisses. There isn't a day she didn't kiss or even hug me. If there's a day that she won't do that to me, then I'll count that as the worst day of my entire life.

I nodded shyly.

"You're so adorable" she kissed my head

"Now that school is over. Let's go." I said while dragging her

"To where?"

"Its a surprise duh." I continued to drag her outside the classroom

"Let me get my things first! Why are you in a hurry?"

"*sigh* okay take your time and get your things, I'll be waiting outside

"Okay thanks" she kissed me before I went out.

2..

3..

4..

5..

6..

7 minutes already passed! Why isn't she out yet?! C'mon! What's taking her so long!?

I entered the classroom again and found a sleeping Mina on my desk with my padded jacket.

I walked closer and sat next to her.

"You're really tired, aren't you? Take your time sleeping then" I kissed her head and rested my head on Mina's desk

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I looked to see who's calling. Ah jeongyeon unnie. I slid the screen and..

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" her scream is never music to anyone's ear. I feel like my eardrum is bleeding.