Chapter 1 Meeting

Hey! Since this book has got a lots of reads, thank you by the way! I made a discord! Here is the link! https://discord.gg/tdEXkVQ
22/2/21

*Flashback*

"The lights are out," Aria, my adoptive mother spoke.

"I will go light some candles," Eli, my adoptive father says leaving the living room to the kitchen. Aria following close behind him.

I was only a young child when it started. A light came from my hand. I was a little shocked but not that much. This had happened before.

I just was just walking around with the ball of light in my hand.

"Y/n, we got some cand-" Aria cut herself off as her eyes say me. Staring at what was created in my hand.

"What is it, Aria?" Eli asks, looking at his wife.

She points over at me, he grew the fear on her face. I wasn't paying attention but I knew.

"Let's see if this happens again. Then we will take measures," Aria nods and walking in slowly.

*Back to Ninjago City*

I was walking back down to my apartment. Well, less of an apartment, more of an abandoned apartment I call home for now. I will have to move soon before something or someone finds me.

"Hehe... Let's go after him," a gruff male voice states from the streets below.

I peek over the railing on the building, looking down to see him with his friends. I jump down to the balcony of an abandoned restaurant. They became clear when I landed, my eyes saw three burglars holding knives walking behind a boy. He had blonde hair and green eyes, the boy appeared to be some sorta a green suit on.

They came closer to the boy, scarcely close. I could only predict the worse with their weapons out. I jumped down on top of one of them. Their body slamming into the ground, cracking underneath my feet. The two others jumped back in fear.

I glanced at each one to get a good look at their faces in case they getaway. The one below me won't. One choice charged at me with his knife. As he came closer I leaned down to the left and let him tripped over me. He fell down onto his face beside his friend.

The second one decided it was smart to do a basic run up with a yell. Wasn't smart at all. Both of my fists was a ball of light now. I shot the light at the guy's gut. He hit the wall and got knocked out.

Turning to the blonde boy dusting off my hands on my pants. His green eyes were wide as he looked at the guys then back at me. I got a better look at him, he was wearing a green gi with shoulder pads on. The gi wasn't button up all the way, revealing a white shirt underneath. His blonde hair swept to the side lightly brushing his forehead.

"Sorry for the surprise. I didn't want you to get hurt," I say glancing at the guys I beat up and him.

"It-it's alright," he quietly says, still looking at me surprised.

"I better find some cops to get these people to put away."

"Stop!" Someone interprets.

I turned to see 5 cops holding their guns up at me and the blondie, I think. Wrong people.

Their eyes turned to the blonde beside my left. "Oh, the green ninja saved this girl," the cop looking over at me.

"Uh-" I was about to say, but they continued. 'Green ninja?'

"Thank you. Green ninja for taking care of these people up. We have been looking for them a week now," the other cop states.

Blondie just nodded his head, "This girl is fine. I will take her."