Bubble Bath

Work was all I seemed to do these days. I would wake up in the mornings and crawl out of my shared bed and get ready to leave for work.

Tonight I just wanted to relax and take a nice hot bath, let all of my worries leave my body.

I drove home in the crazy London traffic, adding another thing I stressed about.

"Cole?" I called into the apartment as I opened the door with my key.

"I'm in the bathroom" He called back.

I walked through the apartment and past the bathroom where the scent of vanilla enveloped me.

"C'mere." Cole said as I walked by.

He had the large tub filled with water, one of my bubble bars was used in the warm water. The room was filled with scented candles and the lights dimmed.

"Care to join me?" I was shocked at the nice gesture he was making.

I nodded, and set my things down on the floor.

We undressed and Cole got in first, letting me sit between his legs with my back resting against his chest. It was quite comfortable, and very sweet of him to think to do.

"Thank you for this Cole, I really needed it after this week."

"It's really no problem baby." He played with my slightly damp hair.

I turned to face him and gave him a kiss, sitting up so I could get a better angle.

He kissed me back sweetly and I laid my head on his chest.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more."

"Impossible."

A/N Soo here is the second imagine about our bae Cole <3

If you have any requests leave them down below in the comment section love youxx