S.O.S.!!

It had been a week since the court ruled that Mac'Kenzie was to come live with Shayna and Shawn. There was no transition for her to make since she had already spent so much time in their home. Shayna was putting the finishing touches on the nursery. The boys would arrive at anytime, and she wanted everything to be perfect. She looked over the room that was painted a light gray, with a golden yellow painted on the accent wall. She placed the two white cribs against the accent wall. After stepping back she scanned the room to make sure that everything was in place.

She took a seat in the matching rocking chair, and placed on her feet on the ottoman. She thought about how much time she would be spending in this room, and how full her hands were going to be now that she would be having three children in her home. Her dream of being a mother was about to come true. In her heart she seemed to think of Mac'Kenzie as her own child. Not once did she think that she wasn't. She made sure to treat Mac'Kenzie with love and admiration. She wanted her to grow up in a house full of love instead of home where her mom was a psychopath.

Ciara was due to pick Mac'Kenzie up in ten minutes. It was the first time that she would be following the custody agreement. To say that things had been hectic in Mac'Kenzie move on Ciara's end was not enough for words. Ciara threw a temper tantrum when Shawn and Shayna went to pick up Kenz. She didn't want to let go of her, screaming that Shayna and Shawn were stealing her child away from her. It took almost 45 minutes in order to get her to let her go. There are times when Mac'Kenzie asks for her mother, but Shawn quickly soothes her, and gets her to calm down.

Shayna's thoughts were interrupted by Mac'Kenzie's feet running across the floor. She was yelling out for Shayna. Standing to her feet, Shayna went out into the hallway. Kenz ran right into her legs. Mac'Kenzie had a doll that she was lugging in her hand, and asked, "Dolly come with Kenzie."
"Yes, you may take Dolly with you, but you have to care of her, because she is your baby. You must take of baby remember."
"Just like you," Kenz said rubbing Shayna's growing belly. Shayna nodded her head, and kiss Mac'Kenzie's forehead. These were the moments that she loved. She enjoyed spending time with Mac'Kenzie, and she loved the bond that they were creating together. The doorbell rang tearing the two apart. Mac'Kenzie took off running straight for the door with Shayna right behind her carrying her bag.

Smoothing out her dress, Shayna swung the door open. There she met an impatient Ciara. She was tapping her foot, as if she had been waiting for minutes at the door, when in fact in had been no more than thirty seconds. Shayna couldn't stand anything about Ciara. She always made it seem like the world owed her something. She had just about everything, and it still didn't make her happy. She wouldn't be happy until she tears everyone's life apart. Ciara looked at Shayna's stomach, and then back up to her face. She rolled her eyes, and said, "Is Shawn home?"
"No, but he should be on his way home shortly. What do you need with him?"
"This doesn't concern you."
"Anything that concerns my husband and you, damn sure concerns me."
"You're not my child's parent so therefore it does not concern you."
"Well according to the court documents she is my daughter."
"I don't give a fuck what the court said."
"Obviously you do care, because you here at the time that the court, and Shawn expected you to be here," Shayna said crossing her arms over her stomach.

Anger was written all over Ciara's face. Ciara pushed Mac'Kenzie behind her back, and stepped closer to Shayna. Shayna covered her stomach protectively, and stepped back. Ciara held her hand up, and said, "You just keep pushing your luck bitch. I'm so sick of your high and mighty crap. You think that I am the only person that your husband has slept around with? You think that you are that damn lucky? Ha! You're not. You're a naive little bitch who doesn't see the dog of a man that she calls a husband."
"You would want me to believe that huh? How many happy homes have you destroyed? How many people have you slutted yourself out to? You come to my house and try to tell me about my husband. Why the hell would I ever listen to you?"
"Because you remember what happened the last time you didn't want to believe what I had to tell you. Now I won't tell you again, you're not Mac'Kenzie's mother I am," she said with a yell. She sent a slap across Shayna's face sending her to the floor. Shayna screamed out as she landed on her stomach. "Don't let that shit happen again," Ciara said standing over Shayna.

Shayna sat on the floor cradling her stomach. Pain shot down her body, as she felt her legs go stiff. She tried over and over to get her legs to move. She screamed out as her body killed her in extreme pain. Shayna tried to slide her body up the couch in order to stand, but as she tried to stand she felt liquid roll down her legs. Reaching down between her thighs, she pulled her fingers back revealing thick blood on them. She attempted to scream but nothing came out. Her chest heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath. As the pain rolled through her again, the screamed finally ripped its way through her chest. The pain was unbearable, and Shayna was still unable to move her legs. She tasted the salt from her tears as they crossed her pink lips.

As the pain radiated through her body, she thought about all the times that she antagonized Ciara. All the times she should have just shut up instead of going head to head with Ciara. Ciara only wanted her daughter to be raised with her dad. Shayna thought about why she just didn't let Shawn go and be with her. Why did she have to fight so hard to keep him home with her? If she had let him go, she wouldn't be spread out on the floor in severe pain screaming out for someone to rescue her. If only she hadn't opened her mouth. Shayna cradled her stomach, and prayed to God to protect the babies in her womb. She had for so long wanted children, and all she wanted was for them to live a long life. She began to feel herself slip into unconsciousness. She tried her best to fight the darkness that was taking over her body, but she was weak and couldn't hold on anymore. Her body went limp, as she passed out with blood pouring from her body.

A/N: Guys i hope you like this chapter. Let me know how you feel about this chapter. Vote, comment, and follow. Thanks for reading! -Toia <3