Chapter 6

''It's.....crying''

The emerald eyed boy said, eyes wide in shock and surprise, not expecting your sudden action. All the other humans just stared at you with the same expressions apart from the shortest human, who had the same look on his face as before. You were still sobbing, your hands covering your wet face as tears still continued to fall.

Hesitantly, the shortest man put his swords away before proceeding to say:

''That things crying like a shitty brat, I doubt it will kill us in its current state''

A nod of agreement came from the tall blonde man, and he asked:

''What should we do then, Levi?''

By now you had calm down, but your hands were still hiding your face from the humans. Armin glanced at you, his facial expression full of guilt and sadness, but quickly put a mask up so he didn't get shouted at by the black haired man.

''We'll take it back to the wall and cut its neck to see if a humans in it'' Levi said, firing his grappling hooks into a tree near you and glided fastly, landing with a 'thud' on the tree where you were stood in front of. Hooks still stuck in the tree, the man landed on your shoulder, and you lowered your hands a little to face him.speaking.

''Listen here you little shit, as soon as you start anything, I'll slice you. Got it?''

You nodded, your hair shaking with the movements of your head. Levi jumped down back onto the floor, walking back to the other humans.

''Come on then, we haven't got all fucking day''

Wiping the tears that were still in your eyes, you ran forwards following the humans with red puffy eyes. They almost looked like birds flying through the trees.