Abbie...

Enjoy this chapter!! 🤗
(Same day as last chapter just in Demi's point of view: SURPRISE)

Demi's p.o.v:

I wake up and go get it the shower. The water is so warm it makes me feel so calm. I just want to stay in it all day long but obviously I can't.

While washing my hair my thoughts drift to:

Abbie.....

What has this girl done to me. We've only meet because of my mistake of messaging a stranger but it was the best mistake I have ever made. She doesn't know that I'm Demi Lovato.

It's like she cast a spell on me somehow and I don't know if I really want her to take the curse away. I, as everyone already knows is bisexual and I think I'm falling for her.

I can't let her know that I'm actually Demi Lovato because she might hate me or love me for a different reason than I actually want her to feel about me. I get out of the shower and get dressed.

I grab my keys, an apple, and my purse while heading to the door. Skipping out of my house, I climb in my limo. Heading to the music studio.

I arrive at the studio and immediately relax. It's my safe haven, the place I get to be myself without having to impress the press. Or always act like I'm better than everyone else. I can be me and only me!

"Ok Demi can you start with your song 'Everything you're not' please!" Phil asks.

"For sure Phil." I tell him with my best smile. He's like my big brother and he's awesome.

---------------After studio time--------
-----------

I decide to go to subway to eat lunch because subway is bae! I got my body guards to get me into subway unseen. Magic! Nah they just when through the back and to my luck the worker there isn't a fan of mine. I'm actually glad. Phil gave me tickets to my next show and a VIP pass to give to a random fan and I'm pretty excited. I love seeing my fans faces all lit up when I had them free tickets.

I was brought out of my thoughts when the doors bell rang, I immediately looked down at the table to have my hair covering my face.

My phone buzzed and I immediately knew I got a text.

Messages:

A: OMG! Guess what!!

D: what? 😜

A: I see Demi freaking Lovato that's what she's so fine! Aha!

Oh my. She's a lesbian, I'm so happy but I gotta play it cool. I wish she knew who she was talking to, oh well. I'll tell her sooner or later. I hope she'll accept me for me and not just because I'm famous. I have a plan.

D: you like girls too?

A: what? You're lesbian?

D: yup

A: lol wow! Btw I call Demi Lovato she's mine