chapter 8

Your POV

I roll my eyes when I see Ally with Troy.

They greeted each other and I just focus on setting up my phone.

I feel someone sit beside me.

"Hey" I heard Ally's voice and I pretend to not hear it.

She was about to talk but Dinah interrupted her.

"Here, Y/N, it's for your phone" Dinah threw a phone case at me and a screen protector.

I smile at her and quickly put the screen protector on the screen of my phone then the phone case.

"It feels bigger" I said while I hold it out.

There was a long awkward silence.

"So.... what brings you guys here?" Normani asked Ally and Troy.

"I needed to buy some stuff" Ally said with a smile.

"And we tried those fried Oreo" Troy said and Lauren and I suddenly burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Troy frowned.

I look at Lauren and she looks back at me then we laughed again.

"I just remembered Y/N making one of those with weed- I mean chocolate, and we totally got so... high because of how good it is" Lauren said and cleared her throat.

This girl doesn't know how to lie.

Well what happened was I put weed in the Oreo and we tried to smoke it.

"Speaking of Oreos, do you have some of oreoes" I said giving her a pointed look.

She glanced at Camila who's staring at her with raised eyebrows.

"I.. no" she said and I roll my eyes.

"Camila, Lauren hides a bag of weed under her study table. It's taped there" I snitched and Lauren's eyes widened.

"No, I don't! How about you! You have hide it under your bed, which is a really dumb hiding spot" Lauren roll her eyes and I huff.

"You told me you'll stop smoking that!" Camila glares at Lauren and I laugh.

"Babe, that was-"

"Shut up!" Camila slapped her arm.

"well I don't know about you guys but high Dinah is fun as fuck" I said and Normani furrowed her eyebrows.

"Pardon?" She asked and Dinah shook her head at me.

"Damn right, you heard me! Remember that 'project' we had? We smoked a lot that night" I said and Normani glared at Dinah.

"Haaa, I completely don't know what she's talking about" Dinah says nervously but Normani just glared at her.

I was having fun until Troy butted it.

"You waste your money on weed?" Troy asked with a disgust look.

"I'm so telling your parents" he smirked.

"Don't care, you want me to go will you while you're at it? So that I can say who's wasting money on strip clubs and snorting coke" I said and Ally gasped and looked at Troy.

I smirked in victory.

"You fucking know that was one time" Troy growls.

It is true. He was with his friends and he wanted to be "cool"

"Don't care. Smoking weed is still better than snorting coke" I said and he glared at me and made a move to punch me but Ally stopped her.