Chapter 25 - Love Still Exist

Luke's POV

"Come on, go get ready. He'll be here soon." I said to my boys. They ran off upstairs to get ready.

"Who will be here soon?" I turned around and saw Michael standing behind me.

"Well, if you may know. My mate, he'll be here soon." I said turning back around to gathering the boys little bags, filled with a change of clothes and sunscreen. 

"Where are you going with him?" He asked.

"To the beach, why all the questions?" I asked him.

"Just wondering, just in case of anything." He said.

"In case of what?"

"You know, just in case of any danger or anything. In case you need me to come get you or something." He said.

"I won't need you to come get me, and if there is any danger, he's capable of protecting me and my kids." I said looking at him. "Now, if you would excuse me, I need to get ready." I said walking out the living room and up to my room. I pushed the door and saw the kids still getting changed.

"Mummy, we're not ready yet." Devin whined. The others trying cover their privates.

"No need to hide boys, it's nothing I haven't seen already." I said which made then blush a little. "Pride is something you shouldn't have around me, Mickey." I said directly to him and he was the only who didn't remove his hand. The others already began getting dressed. I continued to look for a change of clothes to put in the bag, I went then went into the bathroom, digging through the cabinet for another bottle of sunscreen just in case. When I came out, they were all dressed and just putting their sneakers on. I sat next to them on the bed and did the same. 

"Ready?" I asked them. They all nodded and stood up. 

"Anyone need to use the washroom before go downstairs?" I asked. 

"No, mummy." They said in sync. I nodded and opened the door letting them go out first, I then walked out with them downstairs. When we reached down, Miss J was already there with a big smile on her face.

"Have fun, my babes." She said. She hugged the boys then hugged me kissing my cheek. "He's here already." She told me making me beam up. We broke the hug and then walked out, the boys right behind me.

"Need help with those?" Michael said gesturing to the heavy bag I held along with the boys bag.

"Sure, thanks." I said. He took the bag from me and walked to the entrance of the grounds and though the gate. The sound a door closing sounded and followed the sounds of the voice I've grown so attracted to.

"Hey, boys." Eryk said to the boys, the boys running up to him, giving him hugs. He smiled and then walked up to me. "Hey there." He said, pulling me into a hug. My short body making my head only reach his lower chest. 

"Hey there to you too." I said looking up at him, smiling.

"Here's your bag, Luke." Michael said interrupting the moment we had. As I was about to take the bag from him, Eryk took it instead.

"Oh, hey. We meet again." Eryk said chuckling. 

"Oh uhh Hi." He said. Eryk walked back to the car and put the bags into the trunk. "That's your mate?!" He said at me, in a harsh tone.

"Yeah, why?"

"I-I... You can't be with him." He said.

"See you." I said walking to the car, tipped toed and pecked Eryk's lips, then entering the car. Erky soon got in after sorting out the things in the trunk.