Chapter 28: Mark Shut Up

Mark's POV
"I don't like being hooked up to this thing." I huffed.

The shock of what I had done was starting to work its way out of my system and all I wanted to do was sleep. Leo had reassured me Dorian wasn't dead but I didn't know if that made me happy. I mean I was happy I wasn't a killer but I wasn't sure if I was happy Dorian was alive. If I was, did that make me a bad person?

"Too bad for you Marcy." Mars shrugged, "You have to. You wouldn't want to go against Leo's order, now would you?"

   "Whatever." I mumbled but quit struggling and relaxed against the cool table top.

   We had been in the air for what seemed like forever. Leo was up in the whatever it's called steering the ship to I don't know where and Mars and Lyler where back here to make sure I stayed hooked up to this stupid machine.

   "How long have we been up here?" I groaned.

"Like five minutes." Lyler laughed from behind my best friend.

"You lie," I sighed dramatically, "It's probably been like four years."

"No, I'm pretty sure it's been five minutes." Leo's voice entered my ears causing me to sit up to fast. I felt some of the cords pull on my skin.

"Woah, slow down Mark." Leo crossed the futuristic room and stopped in front of me. "Would you like me to take those cords off of you?"

"Yessssssssss, please." I batted my eyelids up at him in hopes for him to actually do it.

"Well, you're gonna have to wait." He crossed his arms on his chest and gave me a stern look. "You do realize you have a broken rib, sprang ankle, slight concussion, and one of your shoulders is out of place, right?"

"Yeah... what's your point?" I wined, "It's uncomfortable and I'm hungry."

"Aren't we all." Marissa sighed from beside me.

"Well you can eat but you have to stay hooked up or you'll die." Leo attempted to negotiate with me.

I thought about it for a second. I was about to complain some more when my stomach let out a loud growl. "Fine." I ended up sighing.

"Good."

"I've eaten! Now can you take these stupid cords off me?" I huffed.

"Leo, take the stupid cords off him before I give him another broken rib." Marissa rubbed her fingers against the sides of her head and took a very deep breath.

"Please Leo. My poor ears can't take it anymore. I think I might jump out of your ship if I have to listen to him any longer." Lyler pleaded.

I had been going at it for about twenty minutes strait. I wasn't feeling much pain any more other then the fact that my back was sore from laying in the same spot for so long. If Leo didn't come and take them off of me I would rip them off myself. Just as I opened my mouth to start screaming Leo sent a menacing glare in my direction. I closed my mouth and pouted.

   "If you even dare yell, the cords will never come off." He practically growled.

   "Okay, okay, I won't yell. I promise." I attempted to sit up so that I could give him my best puppy dog eyes.

   Leo rolled his eyes as he made his way over to me and began to carefully tug the cords off of me. "Finally!" I cried and rapped my arms around his neck once I could stand. "I'm free!"

Leo's POV
   "I'm free!" Mark had his arms rapped around my neck before I even knew what happened.

   "Lyler, will you help me find some new clothes?" Marissa asked out of the blue.

   "Uh, yeah. Sure." They left the room and I was left alone with Mark.

   "Hey, Mark, you should put a shirt on." I mumbled, "You're cold."

   "Oh yeah." Mark pulled his arms away from me and turned to grab his shirt off the floor. "By the way, how did you know Dorian was going against the government?"

   "Couldn't you tell? That was the worst  protection I've ever seen, I mean come on they couldn't even beat you and you weigh like eighty pounds." I laughed.

   "And I thought I was just really good at fighting." He grumbled, causing me to laugh even harder. He was adorable.

   "You could kill them with your cuteness." I suggested.

   "Maybe I can kill you with my cuteness." He looked up at me in what I assumed was suppose to be a cute face but I only ended up laughing again.

   "Or maybe I'll kill you physically for being so mean."

~~~~~~~~~~
   Chapter...what chapter is this? Oh, yeah. Chapter 28!! On time and everything. Aren't you proud of me? I'm proud of me. I hope you enjoyed that chapter and I'll see you in the next.