Weasels and Disguises

The following morning Harry woke feeling warm and secure wrapped in Draco's arms. Gods, he would never get sick of this. He lightly kissed Draco's chest, feeling the steady heartbeat underneath him. Harry sighed contently. Could life really get any better than this?

"G'morning." Draco said sleepily. Harry grinned and looked up to see his boyfriend rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Morning love." Harry retorted leaning up to give Draco a sweet kiss, not giving one iota about morning breath. Draco sighed happily into Harry's mouth. Partly at the kiss itself, but also at the emotions he could feel coming from Harry. They were intoxicating. To know how much Harry cared for him always made a little weak in the knees.

Harry broke away to press a gentle kiss to the tip of Draco's nose. "Can we go to Diagon Alley today?" Harry asked. Draco frowned at the turbulent emotions wafting off of his boyfriend. He could feel a wave of nervousness and fear. "What's wrong?" Draco asked all sleepiness vanishing in an instant.

Harry smiled at his concern. "Nothing is wrong. I just want to visit Fred and George at their shop." Draco raised an unimpressed eyebrow at the omission. Harry sighed. "Alright, I am just worried about seeing them after whatever Ron must have told them. I... I am afraid to see their reactions once I tell them about us." Harry finally admitted.

Draco wrapped his arms around the brunette and squeezed him tightly. "Harry, don't do that. Don't tell me half-truths when I can feel the insecurity and fear on you. Of course we can go see them but I will be there with you. I am not leaving you alone in case they say something that upsets you." Harry felt a rush of guilt at Draco's words. He knew he wouldn't have been able to hide anything from him but he just didn't want Draco to worry.

"I'm sorry. I just don't like it when you worry about me. I am not used to someone being there for me. It's a lot to get used to." Harry mumbled into Draco's chest.

Draco lifted Harry's chin so that he could see into his eyes. "I know. It is a change for me as well but you need to get used to it because you are stuck with me love." Draco said with a grin. Harry flushed with pleasure and grinned right back.

"Good because you couldn't get rid of me if you tried." Harry warned. Draco arched a brow. "Is that so?" Harry nodded vehemently. Draco laughed and hugged Harry tighter, letting his feelings for the boy in his arms answer for him.

"Well we might as well get ready. But you are going to put a glamour on. I don't want a rush of stares and well-wishers to make you uncomfortable." Harry smiled softly at the care Draco was showing. He nodded his agreement and got up to change.

After a satisfying breakfast and many kisses, they were ready to head out. Draco couldn't get enough of Harry. If he wasn't kissing him then he was touching him. Holding his hand, sitting in his lap or just physically being near him. Draco feared he would go into detox if he was separated from Harry for longer than a couple hours. Was that normal? Probably not. Did he care? No.

They both decided with the bad press on the Malfoy name that Draco should disguise himself as well. Harry's hair was a muddy brown, his scar was gone and his eyes were a pale blue. Draco's blonde hair was now black, his eyes were a warm brown and he had a tan. No one looking would be able to tell who they were.

The two of them flooed into The Leaky Cauldron and nodded respectively to Tom. They walked hand in hand down Diagon Alley, both relishing being able to do something so normal without the stares in Harry's case and glares in Dracos. They received some curious looks from customers but no suspicious glances or hints that they would be found out.

Harry was enjoying the walk immensely. He had never been able to go anywhere without people gossiping and whispering behind their hands. Shopping was always a chore, trying to force his way through the crowds of people who all wanted to gawk and stare at him. It was always a nightmare. Didn't they have better things to do than worry about what kind of underwear he was buying? He preferred mail order, that way he could stay home and not even bother. But why should he have to stay home to enjoy himself? He saved the wizarding world, he deserved to be able to shop without a hassle. Right? Even though he couldn't see Draco's real face he loved the fact that he was able to do this with him. Everyone they came across knew they were a couple. His stake on Draco was obvious. He only wished he could do it as Harry Potter and not this unknown face.