47| Acid Secretion

Acid secretion: the ability to generate corrosive acid.

If I have updated right now, that means I'm supposed to be doing school work but I cbb so I wrote a chapter and updated cuz the comments from the last chapter had me cackling jsjsjsjsjs.

🔮 IMP! Sage does something quite stupid here (in my opinion) so try your hardest to emphasize with her. If u can't, then it's ok!

Up above: da mighty Colton, played by my fav Brad Pitt

PLS EXCUSE ANY ERRORS!

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

   "I said something horrible to him at the end."

  Atticus' brow sloped downwards, mimicking Rowena's who was frowning tightly the whole time. It had been two days since Harry and I had our 'talk', which ended quite badly. I was locked up in my room, thrown back into my depressing, heartbreak phase for the first day. But this time, Esmeralda and Frida wouldn't allow that so easily because they had already started planning their attack on The Saviors. They were finalizing it this evening, but I still hadn't heard of what the plan is. Right now, I was with Rowena and Atticus, spilling the beans on what happened between Harry and I, and why he left in tears, right before the meeting starts.

   "Well? What did you say?" Rowena pressed, making me swallow thickly, then part my lips to speak.

   "I told him it would take a millennium to forgive him because I don't even know if I love him anymore to do so," I murmured quietly, making both, Rowena and Atticus' eyebrows shoot up.

   "Damn," they both uttered quietly under their breath, making me flick my gaze between them worriedly.

   "Did I go too far?"

   "To a certain extent yes," they both said in unison, making me scowl because I didn't understand.

   "It was kinda dumb," Atticus commented, making my frown tighten even more.

   "Because you do love him, and you're not unsure of that," Rowena continued his sentence.

   "So if you said that shit, when you really love him, and then forgive him, that sounds kinda shitty to me," Atticus carried on saying after Rowena.

   "Although, he does deserve the pain and what you said is nothing compared to what he did to you. So don't feel too guilty," Rowena added softly, making me sigh and speak.

   "I regret it, I didn't mean to say that. It was just so in the moment and I kind of just blurted it out," I explained with a sigh, making them both nod in understanding. "I didn't mean to hurt him," I said sadly, remembering his heart-broken face and teary green eyes. "He was crying."

   "Maximus told me he was," Rowena whispered quietly, making my gaze snap upwards to meet her.

   "After he left?"

   "Yeah," she nodded a little, unsure of whether to tell me whatever she knew, but she did anyways. "He was trying to hide that he was crying, but it was obvious he did. Then he sort of held it in until he let it out in the shower. That's Max told me."

  I swallowed thickly, biting my lip as I felt guilt fill me up slightly. Yeah, Harry felt the pain I felt when I found out the truth about him, but I didn't want to be that type of person who hurts the one who hurt me. If I were to forgive Harry, I wouldn't just take the knife out of my own back that he planted there and use it to hurt him, no matter how much he hurt me. So that was why I regretted what I said to him, him kissing me and begging me to listen all was just too much for him I blurted out whatever that came to mind first in order to get him to leave. I needed time, even though there wasn't any.